PDA

View Full Version : I put him on a draw...

ElSapo
01-09-2004, 03:21 PM
Party Poker 0.50/1 (7 handed)
El Sapo has Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif and is MP1

El Sapo raises, Button calls, SB folds, BB folds

Flop(6 SB): T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

El Sapo bets, Button raises, El Sapo 3-bets, Button calls

Maybe he has a T? I don't think he puts me on a T, maybe he has a 9?

Turn(8 BB): 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif

El Sapo bets, Button calls

Bad card for me, I thought, because it seemed like he had some of the flop. I bet, but now he just calls. I still don't think he thinks I have a T, and really, he'd have raised with a 9 as well. I put him on a draw, and the only draw I can see is a straight draw, and he was looking for a free card with the flop raise.

River(10 BB): K/images/graemlins/club.gif

El Sapo checks...

Bad check? Bet and fold to a raise? Check-call? Check-fold? How long will it take to win $37 million at .5/1? That's a lot of BB, but I think my win rate is better because the tables are loose. 37 million BB playing 12 tables of .5/1 winning about 3 BB per/100 hands, I look to have this thing locked up by June 2089, yeah? Those are just rough calculations, maybe I should ask someone in the probability forum.

ElSapo
01-09-2004, 06:18 PM
I was half right... He checked behind, and hand history shows 78s for the lower end of the straight. Anyone think he'd have called the river bet, looking to play the board?

ThrillFactor
01-09-2004, 06:29 PM

ThrillFactor
01-09-2004, 06:33 PM
How long will it take to win $37 million at .5/1? That's a lot of BB, but I think my win rate is better because the tables are loose. 37 million BB playing 12 tables of .5/1 winning about 3 BB per/100 hands, I look to have this thing locked up by June 2089, yeah? Those are just rough calculations, maybe I should ask someone in the probability forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I keep trying to tell everyone that these games are beatable for more than 3BB/hr!!! Stick with me and we'll get you to $37M AT LEAST 25 years sooner /images/graemlins/tongue.gif