PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

07-31-2002, 06:38 PM
We have created this forum for those of you who have an interest in the day to day operations of a poker room. This will hopefully become a link to the management of the various cardrooms around the world. Here they will be able to see how the running of their rooms is perceived. This is the forum to complain about talking dealers, shoddy atmosphere, etc. This is also the place to make suggestions about how any or all poker rooms can be improved. Mason will elaborate further on the importance of players taking a more active interest in this topic. As a reminder, I can be emailed directly at mattysklansky@twoplustwo.com if you have any concerns.

08-06-2002, 07:14 AM
I suppose this is a good a place as any to bring this up.. talking dealers (you wont find them online) ..

I LOVE THEM - Sure they slow the game down a bit.. sure they make a few more mistakes.. but the dopes I make money off of like to think of the poker room as their club house. Friends everywhere..

I think B&M cardrooms should work hard to present the image of a friendly CLUB where you are always welcome to come and be social while gambling it up.

08-06-2002, 12:39 PM
Joe,

I agree. Reasonable talking is fine and good for their and the player's moral. But they have to know when and how to talk. When they come in for a down is fine, as is during the shuffle. But once they get into the deal and play, they do need to focus.

Regards,

Rick