PDA

View Full Version : Trying to do a lab experiment at Stars.........

lefty rosen
01-08-2004, 08:34 AM
I played some low limit stars all in and had a weird amount that couldn't be cashed to my neteller account so I decided to play Star's mano a mano 2 cent 4 cent game with 86 cents needless to say if you know how to play 1 on 1 poker you can crush these brain dead flinching tell clowns. in about 3 hours I have turned my roll into 4 dollars and I want to create real roll of about 400 dollars out of the non raked cake walk games, does anybody think that this could be done by the end of 2004? If I put in about half hour a day for year ?

crockpot
01-08-2004, 10:51 AM
it could certainly be done, but the chances of going broke on that roll are pretty high.

by the way, even though you can crush the .02/.04 heads-up game by playing loose-aggressive, you have to remember that people flock to that limit because they play too many hands in the first place. if you can find someone who plays like that at 1/2 or higher, you can make real money doing this.

daveymck
01-09-2004, 09:26 AM
Dont know if interested but VC/Golden Palace are doing free sng's where they give away 10 cents winner gets 5 2nd 3 and 3rd 2.

Dont know the quality of it but its risk free I guess the main constriant is the time probably takes 45 minutes to an hour each one.

lefty rosen
01-09-2004, 05:04 PM
I have turned my roll into 5 dollars US but I can tell that if I actually play a player who calls and bluff bets the 300 dollar mini roll goal is out the window. As for play free VC tournies I dont need the money I just do this to relax inbetween "real" money sessions at Party.