PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Carrie Fischer?

Noo Yawk
01-07-2004, 07:46 PM
Watching Celeb Poker last night, and realized that father time can be a real cruel bastard! I guess celebs that don't get plastic surgeory age like the rest of us, but c'mon, this is princess Leah, man. It's just wrong dammit! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

whiskeytown
01-07-2004, 10:22 PM
that and drugs...don't forget this lady was hard drugs for a LONG long time....

I think it was the drugs...to be honest...she's only 47 - and oh yeah...that menopause thing...LOL

RB

Noo Yawk
01-07-2004, 10:30 PM
Aren't Hard drugs supposed to make you NOT eat?? She looks like she was snorting twinkies.

Boris
01-07-2004, 10:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She looks like she was snorting twinkies.

[/ QUOTE ]

She must be a serious poker player.

whiskeytown
01-07-2004, 11:19 PM
I think it's just 10-15 years of doing cocaine....

I've seen pics of her that show her looking fairly fit till just recently....maybe it's that menopause thing...

plus, she's more of a writer then an actress now, so it's not like she had to work out or anything....

good thing Paul Simon dumped her for Edie Brickell - or wait...good thing she dumped him so he could pick up Edie Brickell

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Utah
01-08-2004, 12:46 AM
What are you doing watching celeb. poker?

baggins
01-08-2004, 04:51 AM
she did play a nun in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back a couple years ago...

Noo Yawk
01-08-2004, 09:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What are you doing watching celeb. poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminding myself to value bet more because people will call with ANYTHING. /images/graemlins/cool.gif So it's educational, ya see!