PDA

View Full Version : bet into on turn...call, raise, fold?

ProfLupin
01-07-2004, 12:51 PM
Party Poker 1/2 (6 handed)
ProfLupin has T/images/graemlins/club.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif and is Button

MP1 limps, CO limps, ProfLupin limps, SB limps, BB checks

Flop(5 SB): K/images/graemlins/club.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif

SB checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, CO checks, ProfLupin bets, SB folds, BB folds, MP1 folds, CO calls

Turn(3 1/2 BB): J/images/graemlins/heart.gif

CO bets...Your move?

daveymck
01-07-2004, 12:56 PM
Not sure on your read of the guy if any.

But I would have raised pf.

After the flop I suspect you are behind probably to a small King but if he is loose fishy player he may have caught the 7 and thinks you are bluffing.

I would fold or call depending on any read I had, dont see any point in raising.

Lost Wages
01-07-2004, 01:03 PM
TT should be an auto-raise on the button after limpers. I think you can see how much eaiser this hand would have been to play if you had. Since the pot is small on the turn and there are 2 overcards you should fold.

Lost Wages

stantheman
01-07-2004, 01:05 PM
If you raise preflop (as I would do approximately 100% of the time here, give or take) maybe you don't get into this jam. What's the reasoning behind the limp?

ProfLupin
01-07-2004, 01:07 PM
I have no idea...I was looking through some histories and came accross this hand. I would normally raise in this position, but I don't remember why I didn't here.

ProfLupin
01-07-2004, 03:51 PM
Actually, I wasn't quite honest w/ my original post. CO checked to me on the turn.
ProfLupin bets, CO calls
River was a blank
CO checks, ProfLupin bets, CO folds.

I think if bet into on the turn I would have folded.
If checkraised I would definately have folded.