PDA

View Full Version : A Granny Mae from an SSer..... LOL

Gomez22
01-07-2004, 01:17 AM
This oughta make all you nasty Zoo-sters tremble!!! I, a bona-fide SSer, have won with a Granny Mae.......

UB .25/.50 - Loose table

I'm MP3 with Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG limps, UTG+1 limps, MP1 limps, MP2 folds, I limp, MP4 folds, CO limps, button limps, SB completes, CC checks.

FLOP(8 SB): 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif Q /images/graemlins/heart.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

SB bets, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds, MP1 folds, I raise, CO folds, button calls, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

TURN(9 BB): 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif

SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, I bet, button calls, SB calls, BB folds, UTG folds.

RIVER(12 BB): 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

SB checks, I bet, button folds, SB calls.....

MHIG

I feel like I've defiled the Granny Mae now!!! Just think... an SSer like me wins with your beloved hand!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori
01-07-2004, 01:38 AM
Nice Hand Gomez.

Far from being defiled, I see you have taken your first steps towards converting to the zoo.

Lori

Gomez22
01-07-2004, 01:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Far from being defiled, I see you have taken your first steps towards converting to the zoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lori.... Please put down the crack-pipe. I'm starting to lose any and all respect I've had for you with these delusions you're having. They have 12-step programs to help with matters like this, you need only admit you have a problem and really want the help for it.

Maybe we could have a poker tourney to benefit you on the road to recovery.......

Please, Lori... stop before it's too late..... *sniff*

PS - I feel kinda like Luke Skywalker, and you're trying to convert me to the dark side..... are you sure your last name's not Vader???

happyjaypee
01-07-2004, 02:34 AM
Clearly you are not worty of a Granny Mae. Where's the preflop raise???

-Happy /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Lori
01-07-2004, 02:53 AM
PS - I feel kinda like Luke Skywalker, and you're trying to convert me to the dark side..... are you sure your last name's not Vader???

It is your destiny.

Lori

SwordFish
01-07-2004, 03:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I, a bona-fide SSer, have won with a Granny Mae

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
UB .25/.50

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't this make you a bonafide MLer ?

SF

Mike Haven
01-07-2004, 05:10 AM
May we see the proper Hand History, please, so we can follow the action? It's almost impossible to understand this jumble of words.

Thanks.

Stagemusic
01-07-2004, 08:01 AM
Ahh, young Gomez. You can deny. You can accuse. However, you cannot escape the power of the Grannie Mae. It was YOU who opened the door and allowed the spirit of the Zoo to overcome you. You cannot turn back. You are now ours. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

On a side note. Now that we have you, what are we gonna do with you? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gomez22
01-07-2004, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
May we see the proper Hand History, please, so we can follow the action? It's almost impossible to understand this jumble of words.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just figures that a Zoo-ster wouldn't be able to read a properly written hand history. Maybe you should spend an appropriate amount of time in the SS/ML forum(s) to improve reading skills, Mike.....

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

'Mez

Gomez22
01-07-2004, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wouldn't this make you a bonafide MLer ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends.... I started on SS, moved to ML when it opened, then to SS when I moved up to 2/4 at the end of the year..... now I'm playing UB .25/.50 & .50/1.00 to work off the deposit bonus they offered for New Year's, and True 1/2 for bonus purposes there..... I look at myself as an SSer who plays both ML & SS.

jonahmavesin
01-07-2004, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I noticed that too.

Does it really count as a Granny Mae hand if you don't play it with faith, i.e., PF raise? That seems to me like going into a church just to use the bathroom, then telling everybody inside how religious you are. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Gomez22
01-07-2004, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooops... sorry. I forgot to mention that I also try to play poker with some type of sense.....

You Zoo-sters kill me with your superstitions.....

Simon Diamond
01-07-2004, 10:50 PM
I have a novel suggestion for you Mr Gomez (assuming you haven't done it already) - post the afformentioned hand in the SS forum, so your esteemed colleagues can comment on your play.

I'm sure they will love a genuine HH to get their teeth into.

Simon

kdog
01-07-2004, 10:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooops... sorry. I forgot to mention that I also try to play poker with some type of sense.....

You Zoo-sters kill me with your superstitions.....

[/ QUOTE ]

BLASPHEMY! Out of the Zoo and back to the dank dungeon of the SS with you! And may Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif crack your pocket aces for eternity!

Gomez22
01-07-2004, 11:00 PM
Simon - Sorry, haven't posted the hand in SS or ML. I figured you Zoo-sters would much rather have the honor of seeing a hated SSer win with Granny Mae. I'm sharing this only with you folks(I'll bet you're just counting your blessings!).

By the way.... .what happened to "King" Simon?

/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Simon Diamond
01-07-2004, 11:04 PM
King Simon is no more, you must now bow down to Queen Lori - or she may feel the need to utter the words "off with his head!"

Go on, post the hand in the SS forum. They'll love it.

Simon

lorinda
05-04-2004, 01:05 PM
I feel kinda like Luke Skywalker

Happy birthday.

Lori