PDA

View Full Version : play on trip question

maplepig
01-06-2004, 01:33 AM
does anyone have experience login their party account and play at a different city or country from his registered home address? I know some site would consider this potential fraud, but I don't know about Party. I emailed the support, they told me that I need to submit some "required document", then I contacted the live support to find out what is the "required document", but they told me that I can login anywhere in the world without getting any trouble. Anyone has experience on this?

thx.

Cyndie
01-06-2004, 01:47 AM
if you play from the computer of someone who plays another party account, you will likely be "linked" and not able to play at the same table as that person.

However, there is nothing to stop you from travelling and playing when you go. In fact, with the recent problems InThaCup's friends had where husband and wife were discouraged from having two accounts, it would seem even more likely that players would be playing at different locations.

UB even allows you and your significant other to play at the same time on the same account from different locations.