PDA

View Full Version : Viewing the archives, please help!!

Redhotman
01-05-2004, 11:46 PM
I have heard alot of talk about the "good ole days" of the SS forum where Dynasty and others would rip people to shreds and all that.
When I clicked on older archives, it only gives some of 2000-2001 in digest format.
What happened to 2002 and 2003. Are these gone forever? When will they become availible?

Wake up CALL
01-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Go to the forum you wish to browse. Look in the lower left hand corner of the page (scroll all the way down). Look under the box labeled Extra Information and then go to the SHOW box and change it to see all the posts you like.

PS: Dynasty's posts weren't all that interesting nor revealing. Certainly not worth the anguish you have experienced during your quest! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Redhotman
01-06-2004, 12:08 AM
I think the most effective way fo doing this may be to simply read every post someone created. Well, maybe not every post, sorting out the ones thats arent very serious.

I plan to start with Dynasty. Who are your suggestions after him? I'm looking basically to first master SS, mainly because I heard that this forum used to be the holy grail.

Redhotman
01-06-2004, 12:42 AM
you da man!!!!!!!!