PDA

View Full Version : 4way AA

artman
01-05-2004, 08:33 PM
This is a hand i played yesterday at Absolute poker. Blinds at 0.15 and 0.25. I'm in the BB with rockets, MP1 limps with 10/6o, MP2 raises to 1,25 with AKs, LP1 calls with QQ comes back to me and i raise to 5. MP1 and MP2 call LP raises allin he had about $19 left. Now i'm thinking this is great, with the rockets i do not want 4 callers so i'm raising allin with my $28 to get the pot heads up. But much to my surprise MP1 and MP2 both called my allin raise. And at that point i figured my aces wouldn't hold up. I was right i lost to a A high flush. MP1 and MP2 both had about the same amount as the LP. My question is where did i go wrong, or was this just a case of bad luck?

Laterzzzz
ARTMAN /images/graemlins/confused.gif

SacraVia
01-05-2004, 08:56 PM
You got your money in when you had the best hand. For that matter you had everyone dominated - this is what you want to happen. If you get this to happen each time you have bullets you would show a huge profit. Dont let the outcome affect whether the reraise was correct or not.

Edit//On a side note - the individual who won actually had the worst chance of winning (10%). Thus making the horrible call of T6o (13%) the second worst or third best call. /images/graemlins/grin.gif Of course, its still a bad call....

Odds of winning via Two dimes. (http://twodimes.net/h/?z=166410)

artman
01-05-2004, 10:57 PM
Thanks for your response SacraVia. I guess it was just a case of the bad luck blues. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Laterzzzzzz
ARTMAN