PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with the UB New Years Bonus.

JTG51
01-05-2004, 02:06 PM
I'm getting very frustrated with this, but it's very possible I'm an idiot so before I go off on UB support I hope some of you can make me understand what's going on here.

I'm still trying to get the UB New Years bonus credited to my account. I had about $90 in my bonus account before I made this deposit. I deposited the money on time, but nothing new showed up in my bonus account. I emailed them and got a response saying it was taken care of. I checked my account, there was still no change. I wrote back, and they replied again saying they bonus dollars had been credited to my Pending Bonus Dollars account. Still no change though.

They have now told me 4 or 5 times that the money is there, but each time in a one line response simply saying, "The bonus dollars are in your account, you will be able to see them now when you check your account's balance" or something similar, but there has never been a chance in my Pending Bonus Dollars account.

Am I just an idiot and am missing something here? Is there a second super secret hidden bonus account somewhere that I don't know about? Is it possible the Bonus Dollars are available to me even though they don't show up in my Pending Bonus Dollars account? Is there anyone specific at UB I can email (a Lucy Jones equivalent?) to actually get a straight answer?

Thanks for the help.

Lori
01-05-2004, 02:27 PM
Send the email "For Attention of Emma", If she can't help you, you are doomed.

Lori

drewjustdrew
01-05-2004, 02:29 PM
I did the bonus and had no problem. I also had other money still in my pending bonus account, so that should not be the problem. One time they didn't credit me. I e-mailed them and the issue was resolved with no problem. Sorry I can't help other than to let you know there is no hidden account.

JTG51
01-05-2004, 02:47 PM
NM

csuf_gambler
01-05-2004, 03:49 PM
1. did u get the promotion email?

2. if u did, when u deposited the money did u get an option saying "you are eligible for one of the following bonuses"?

3. if answered no to either 1 or 2 then you're sh1t outta luck

tiltboy
01-05-2004, 03:51 PM
I had the same problem but thankfully when I wrote UB about it, Emma answered and the problem WAS corrected. I had no idea Emma was the resident UB support studette but after my experience and what Lori says I believe it.

tiltboy
01-05-2004, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

1. did u get the promotion email?

2. if u did, when u deposited the money did u get an option saying "you are eligible for one of the following bonuses"?

3. if answered no to either 1 or 2 then you're sh1t outta luck

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. UB offered a 50% bonus to certain UB players via an email offer, but they made a 20% deposit bonus offer to everyone else via their web site. The only requirement for either was to make the deposit during the designated time period.

34TheTruth34
01-05-2004, 06:24 PM
it took me like two or three days to get mine, support kept feeding me the same crap as they're feeding you. When you deposited the money, was there a checked box that said "$100 bonus"? There always is for every deposit bonus I've ever received there, but this time there wasn't. I think most of the people who posted that they had problems with the bonus didn't have that box above the amount when they deposited.

So after like 2 days of arguing with support, I signed on ready to cash out and not go back and VIOLA! the bonus is in my account. Weird...