PDA

View Full Version : After I win the tourney, this will be refered to as the JUNGLE!!

Redhotman
01-04-2004, 06:35 PM
I will be refered to by everyone as the King of The Jungle.

slavic
01-04-2004, 07:07 PM

kdog
01-04-2004, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will be refered to by everyone as the King of The Jungle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which I'm sure would be an improvement over what all the animals presently refer to you as.

Now...assuming you are allowed to play the next KOTZ event, which is no given since I believe the requirement is 25 "quality" posts, methinks you will find the competition a whole lot tougher than you are used to. And because you seem to like the spotlight and I feel like kicking off the side bet festivities I'll post a $10 bounty for whoever takes you out short of the money.

Redhotman
01-04-2004, 07:12 PM
Can these side bets be made through the site? I dont rust the animals running around here, half of them sleeping int heir own fecies.

William
01-04-2004, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can these side bets be made through the site? I dont rust the animals running around here, half of them sleeping int heir own fecies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this "thing" going to be allowed to play? I don't really care about insults while playing /images/graemlins/frown.gif

drudman
01-04-2004, 07:34 PM
That's "feces" dipshit.

Redhotman
01-04-2004, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That's "feces" dipshit.

[/ QUOTE ]
correct spelling is condemned in the jungle.

daryn
01-04-2004, 07:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

that's kondemmed

kdog
01-04-2004, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

In risposta di:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's kondemmed

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, in his case it could be condomed since he's bein' a tool.

Stew
01-04-2004, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's "feces" dipshit.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it's promoted, we don't want to seem academically inferior to those SS goons.

Potless
01-05-2004, 01:12 PM
Hard to explain I know - but the language is English, surely the spelling is too?

WGAFF