PDA

View Full Version : empire/party ... what a joke

SExyBeast
01-03-2004, 12:02 AM
i had an account at party from like 15 months ago i tried once (was learning ..still am ) never played again

after a lentghy discussion with party they confirmed that they could cancel my account at party so i could sign at empire ....

ok i thought ... emailed efax@pay-pro to cancel ...they replied 'your account is cancelled as requested blah blah blah'

then i spoke to empire they said sure you can have 20% bonus if you signed thro bonuswhores fine i said no probs ......

went to sign up ............ to be told im sorry but you cant sign up for an account it appears you already have one

emailed empire whats seems like days ago still no reply

empire maybe a skin but you cant say its the same place if they have different offers ie ep points and different tournaments ... greedy party/empire phuck you both ill stick to stars and tgc

sorry but im really mad after all the wasted time spent talking to dumb support staff

jek187
01-03-2004, 12:19 AM
Hey Sexybeast,

If you want to PM me or email (management@bonuswhores.IGNORE.com) your user name and the email used to sign-up I'll start bugging Empire on your behalf about this. Who knows, maybe two squeeky wheels will get the job done.

rusty JEDI
01-03-2004, 12:54 AM
Isnt the general job of an affiliate to actually provide a service such as this.

Its good to see.

Ocho
01-03-2004, 02:58 AM
I know this is off topic, but i'm willing to take te risk of being yelled at....

rusty JEDI -
you have the coolest icon ever. Had to give you "props" for that (I think that's what the kids say now adays).

rusty JEDI
01-03-2004, 03:55 AM
Thanks

Off topic is always good when it is a compliment to me. If you mean the light saber fight that was courtesy of granny mae, and the leisure suit larry i found on my own.

aces961
01-03-2004, 01:25 PM
Just try signing up for empire from a different computer.