PDA

View Full Version : the best online

06-15-2002, 03:30 PM
for integrity,impeccable service, quality and immediate contact with staff the best online site is dynamitepoker.com

06-15-2002, 06:46 PM
As I have seen you play on Dynamite, I know you are a true player. But you should respect the 2+2 policy regarding posts as ads. Quoted from Mason:

"It is our policy here at Two Plus Two not to allow any blatant ads in the posts. I think that everyone agrees that this is the way it should be.

This means that no site, even those who advertise with us through the banners, should put up posts of this type. However, individual posters, if they like a site or a particular promotion are of course welcome to post that along with their reasons. But we do ask that you state that you are not affiliated with the site and are just giving us your opinion.

Also, if someone has a question about a site or a propmotion on a site, or even a complaint about a site, we welcome response from the site itself. But again, we ask that you identify your affiliation with the site so everyone will know exactly where the information is coming from.

We think this policy works well, and is beneficial to all our posters as well as the sites. It should help to keep this forum vibrant and assure that the exchange of information is accurate and top notch.

All comments are welcome.

Best wishes,

Mason"

06-16-2002, 12:46 PM
Mason, i apologize for the posting sounding like an advertisement. I just posted what came into my mind when i think about online poker, I am not affiliated in any way with dynamitepoker.com, thanks for understanding.