PDA

View Full Version : I just want my $$

racobac
01-01-2004, 11:48 PM
Hi, I've been playing holdem at UltimateBet and TheGamblingClub and have done alright for myself. Now I want to get some of my winnings into my pocket, but when I try to get a check sent to me, they just send the money back to my firepay account ( which charges $10 to withdraw!!!! ). How can I actually get my cash from these online rooms without going through firepay's ridiculous charge?

Thanks a lot!

Stew
01-02-2004, 12:08 AM
Why didn't you use Neteller?

racobac
01-02-2004, 12:41 AM
I signed up for neteller, but they declined my bank because they said they don't do business with any banks in maryland, so they just closed my account.

Jim Kuhn
01-02-2004, 01:55 AM
Set up an account with Party. Transfer the money there. Setup their IGMPay that links to your bank account. Transfer the money from Party via IGMPay to your bank account.

Rainbow Warrior
01-02-2004, 02:01 AM
E-mail support of the site you want to cash out from.
Some will send a cheque, if asked.

racobac
01-02-2004, 02:04 AM
will IGMPay work with banks that don't allow e-gaming transfers?

Jim Kuhn
01-02-2004, 02:10 AM
Good question. I am not sure about that. Maybe other poster will have the answer.

mts
01-02-2004, 02:24 AM
mine does

csuf_gambler
01-02-2004, 03:28 AM
its only 10 bux, not that big of a deal. just let the money build up then cash out every once in a while

Gaming Club
01-08-2004, 09:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

How can I actually get my cash from these online rooms without going through firepay's ridiculous charge?

[/ QUOTE ]
Quite easily. Simply select that you’d like a check (or you can also select ACH Bank Transfer which is free of charge) in future via the Gaming Club poker software when making your cash-in and it will go as your default payment option.

To be double sure that your payments go via check, you’re most welcome to email our support center (with your physical address details + account number) and they will ensure that our e-cash partner has it on record.

Unfortunately, we aren’t able to reverse any previous payments made to your FirePay account, but you can rest assured that cash-ins will go the way you want in future.