PDA

View Full Version : Multiple accounts (poll)

pudley4
12-31-2003, 04:48 PM
Should sites allow multiple accounts from the same home address? Restrictions would be:

1. Only one bonus per household.
2. These accounts would not be eligible to sign up as affiliates under each other.
3. These accounts would never be able to sit together at the same table.

Please explain your answers /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

William
12-31-2003, 04:53 PM
Multiple accounts from the same household (and computer) are allowed at every major site. The only thing you have to do is e-mail them and explain that there is more than one person living under the same roof that wishes to play poker. The rule is that they cannot sit at the same money table or play ar the same S&G, but they can participate at the same multi-table tournament.

MS Sunshine
12-31-2003, 07:41 PM
I think anyone should be able to play poker with anyone else, until someone decides that something might not be right. Poker sites should let people with a connection know that their play will be looked at more closely. As a general rule one bonus per household, but with e-mail appeal, with maybe more ID to claim it.

Even though I think husband and wife should be able to play in the same game, I'm also in favor of something that shows that there is some kind of relationship between two players. It should be in the open and let the players at the table decide if they wish to play knowing the facts.

MS Sunshine

Cyndie
12-31-2003, 10:38 PM
WOW! Well said, very important points about bonuses and family members. I vote for disclosure and free choice whenever I can.

Along the same track...should part owners in sites be allowed to play at their own sites? In other words...a Phil Helmuth table, or Annie Duke table?

Should they be allowed to play at other tables?