PDA

View Full Version : WORST Christmas song?

youtalkfunny
12-31-2003, 12:33 AM
This list should be a lot longer than the "Best Christmas song" thread.

My vote goes to a song I hadn't heard before this year: Stevie Nicks doing "Silent Night". It sounded like someone doing a parody of Stevie Nicks doing "Silent Night"!

If you haven't heard it, I can do it for you right here! Just picture a GOAT singing "Silent Night"! Can you picture a goat saying "Baa-a-a-a-a!" If you can, then you're ready:

"Si-i-i-i-lent ni-i-i-ight
Ho-o-o-o-ly ni-i-i-ight
A-a-a-a-ll is ca-a-a-a-lm
A-a-a-a-ll is bri-i-i-ight
'Rou-ou-ou-ound yon Vir-ir-ir-irgin...."

You get the idea. PEE-YOO!!! A real stinker!

lunchmeat
12-31-2003, 02:03 AM
My vote goes to the ubiquitous, unfunny 12 Days of Christmas parody from every drive-time DJ in the country.

andyfox
12-31-2003, 02:10 AM
What Mickey Mantle meant to boys of my age growing up, Steve Nicks meant to us when we had grown up a bit, if you get my meaning. So nothing she does can ever be bad, although her voice certainly wouldn't seem to be suited to Silent Night.

When Steve Martin was on Letterman recently, he brought a video "Steve Martin Sings Christmas Songs." It was hilarious. He couldn't remember the second word of "Silent Night" and had to be prompted. Funny stuff, as was his entire segment.

Jedi Poker
12-31-2003, 02:55 AM
Any Xmas song played Country is always bad. Perhaps with the exception of "GrandMa got ran over by a reindeer"..

scotnt73
12-31-2003, 10:52 AM
god i hate the dogs barking jingle bells