PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Bonus Stupid Question

Spartacus
12-30-2003, 07:32 PM
Paradise sent out emails for a new year bonus, 20% using FirePay or Neteller.

[ QUOTE ]
From Thursday January 1st to Sunday January 11th, you will receive a 20% BONUS the first time you make a chip purchase using either the NETeller or FirePay deposit method. For example, if you deposit $500, we'll credit your account an extra $100! Promotion details below.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is for the first time ever using one of these? Or is it the first time during the promotional period period?

Thanks........

Lori
12-30-2003, 07:44 PM
I don't have the email yet, but it looks like they just closed a little loophole and will be the first time during this period.

Last promo I only managed to put $800 of the required 1000, so i cashed 200 out and put it back in again......

Lori

chesspain
12-30-2003, 07:50 PM
The following is the from the fine print at the bottom of the e-mail announcement:

"The deposit is only valid for your first ever deposit using NETeller or FirePay."

Spartacus
12-30-2003, 08:00 PM

jedi
12-30-2003, 08:40 PM
Since I haven't played on Paradise before, this will be perfect. How do you clear the bonus?

Spartacus
12-30-2003, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Promotion Details: Promotion starts January 1st 12:01am EST and ends January 11th 11:59pm PST. Maximum bonus per first time purchase is $100. The bonus is only valid for NETeller and FirePay deposits and not for other methods of deposit. The deposit is only valid for your first ever deposit using NETeller or FirePay. You can deposit using both NETeller and FirePay and get 20% both times. The Bonus Amount will be added to your Pending Bonus account where it will be held and automatically released to your cash account based on these easy requirements: For each raked game you play you receive 1 point and at 100 points we will move $10 from your Pending Bonus account to your cash account. You will continue to collect points until you receive 100% of your Bonus money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif