PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker and dominated hands

TwoNiner
12-30-2003, 04:09 PM
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to the forum but I've been lurking for a little while. Has anyone else experienced or just noticed more dominated hands turning up winners at Party Poker (especially all-ins in tourneys) than at other sites? I'm not really a superstitous guy, but I'm almost to the point of just playing the tourneys at true poker.. b/c I always have a sinking feeling going all in with the better of it at Party. LOL

Anyways, great forum and glad to be a part of it /images/graemlins/smile.gif

thomastem
12-30-2003, 04:17 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Now if you have any second thoughts about how to play a hand because of the site this can effect your play even though it's untrue. My suggestion is either get over the suck outs or play the tourneys at other sites but DON'T let it cause even a hesitation in your decisions.

Now when I get bad beat like that I enjoy watching my buzzard peck his/her eyes out. It releases tension.

Lori
12-30-2003, 04:40 PM
The Party tourneys have more players to get through.

It is incredibly difficult to play an entire tourney without losing with a hand that is dominating, and with more players this gets even harder.

The human mind being what it is, tends to only notice these beats as they are the ones that usually lead to you leaving the tournament.

Lori

Lori

ZeeJustin
12-30-2003, 06:42 PM
People are looser at party, i.e people play more hands that are likely to be dominated than at other sites.