PDA

View Full Version : Ultimatebet chat problem

twistedbeats
12-30-2003, 11:37 AM
when typing in the chat box, or for that matter player notes, if it is your turn to act on another table, you cannot type. it just starts beeping. this is so frustrating that when i got sucked out on and wanted to type nice hand, i couldn't, and i just picked up my mouse and slammed it into my wall. (i can't help it. i'm a ragaholic. i'm adicted to rageahol)

anyway, this essentially has taken chat away from anyone who plays multiple tables short handed, and i want a new mouse

Glenn
12-30-2003, 12:29 PM
That was their solution to the problem of other windows popping up when you were trying to type in one. Now it just beeps at you instead of typing in the wrong window. The beeping is worse...I almost broke the keyboard on my laptop.

Hung
12-30-2003, 07:19 PM
The beeping got my girlfriend mad!
She was sleeping and I played poker on UB with sounds off. I chat a lot. And I type faster then average. So I typing something really long and the window switched. My computer started beeping like hell, which woke up my gf. She got pissed at me /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

csuf_gambler
12-31-2003, 04:21 AM
i have a chat problem at ultimatebet also. i got my chat banned for using bad language(really bad tilt, my fault). how long do these bans last?

bigpooch
12-31-2003, 06:29 AM
I once had my chat taken away from paradise but I sent an
email to them a few weeks later citing that other players
had used profanity and their chat had not been taken off
whereas I had not. Although they promptly reinstated my
chat, I still verbally abuse some of the more "troublesome"
players occasionally! Haven't had the privilege of having
my chat removed from UB but I suggest a polite email in a
few weeks and maybe they'll give you another shot!