PDA

View Full Version : Women of Poker - link to pictures

Jim Kuhn
12-30-2003, 01:30 AM
Some of the well known players are there and some are missing.

http://www.pokerpages.com/women/photogallery/index.htm

Sarge85
12-30-2003, 01:49 AM
Is it me, or does Fleur Northcote look like Felecia Lee?

Jim Kuhn
12-30-2003, 01:57 AM
We need pictures of you girls to send to this website................. Any of the pics of the mud wrestling match will do just fine. If you wish I can edit and choose the most flattering shot.

Cyndie
12-30-2003, 03:45 AM
"girls" aaaaaaaah to be young again. I doubt if I qualify for women of poker. The best I have ever done in my brief poker life is 9th in a Mesquite holdem tourney, 67th in the PPM cruise or some such number, and a couple places in the WCOOP stud hilo event this year, and holdem 100 last year.

Those women can play some poker, and have placed or won some real events...I haven't even entered. I play a reasonable game of stud online, but it is a different game. I still make at least as much from other poker related activities as actually playing. You won't find me claiming fame as a poker player.

I played a pretty decent game of bridge, but poker is much friendlier...you don't have to be better than everyone...just better than most at the table you choose.

Oh yeah, I sweat a pretty good game, so holler if you need a lobby watcher, or a person to remind you that you really do not have to play that hand on the bubble...when it is the best hand you have seen in an hour!

I do have an imitation picture of me as pokermom...that looks like about 25 years ago. It was a gift, that I love! If you tell me how to do it, I will upload it. It is on my msn messenger pic.

ramjam
12-30-2003, 06:28 AM
Is it just me or is there something sexual about Betty Carey's stack stroking?

Lazymeatball
12-30-2003, 10:10 AM
What the hell is the point of having a thumbnail that is 3 pixels tall?

Simon Diamond
12-30-2003, 10:18 AM
For people with 56k connections. Other than that - no reason at all.

Simon