PDA

View Full Version : Erik123

BottlesOf
12-29-2003, 03:43 AM
Is playing on UB 80/160 now. For his location it says he's "representing Sudan." I feel like I don't even need to ask the question.

ZeeJustin
12-29-2003, 04:46 AM
Sweden I think. He's from Ljinkjopjing (note the extra J's for effect). I dunno if that's in Sweden or not though. He's certainly from somewhere around there.

csuf_gambler
12-29-2003, 04:59 AM
erik seidel?

Frozen
12-29-2003, 06:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
erik seidel?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, a Swedish kid half his age with a WCOOP bracelet and a 6-figure online poker income.

BTW, Seidel plays under the handle 'litterbox' on Stars.

EDIT: Just found the Erik123 interview link-

http://elite-poker.com/

Batman
12-29-2003, 12:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
erik seidel?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is Erik Sagstrom.

Ralle
12-29-2003, 12:25 PM
Sudan-Sweden, actually that's kind of funny. Pronounced almost the same way. Never thought of that.

Ralle
12-29-2003, 12:27 PM
Hmm, I would guess that Ljinkjopjing is in China, or possibly in Korea. Is Erik by any chance Chinese?

thomastem
12-29-2003, 12:33 PM
I bet Joey Bitch could tear up Erik123 on the poker table.

Hung
12-29-2003, 05:43 PM
Erik is a limit player!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif
I thought he was a NL player.
Erik123: No, I like limit better. I'm better at it and there's more
action. I like that - I don't wanna sit and wait for big hands.
What is he talking about? I don't wanna sit and wait for big hands? I've seen him lots of time playing NL. The tournaments are most of the time NL. He's a great NL player. There're more money to win playing limit, but that's not why there're less action playing NL /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Army Eye
12-29-2003, 06:01 PM
I don't know what you meant by your last sentence there..

but Erik, as good as he is at NL, his bread-and-butter is actually that he murders people playing heads-up limit hold'em for high stakes.

Hung
12-29-2003, 06:20 PM
I mean, there's more money to win playing limit. Because there're so many fish playing big limit games. But that does not mean that there's no action playing NL. In his innterview he says there're less action playing NL. And that's not true. I'm sure kicks ass. He wouldn't be Erik if he didn't.

gabyyyyy
12-29-2003, 06:42 PM
This guy was playing under 7 or 8 different handles in the wcoop NL tourney. No wonder he won.

He may have a bit of skill, but mainly he cheats with his linkoping buddies and gets lucky.

I have more respect for a turd.

thomastem
12-29-2003, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But Gabbyyyy you're a close second.

BottlesOf
12-29-2003, 07:30 PM
It said Sudan, not Sweeden. Think he just missed the drop box by oine when he was signing up, and UB didn't care enough to change it, or their software didn't pick up the error?

Simon Diamond
12-29-2003, 07:54 PM
No, you can represent whoever you want on UB. I have just changed mine from England to Wales, simple as that.

Sudan is probably Erik's version of humour.

Simon

Il_Mostro
12-29-2003, 08:31 PM
dunno if it's any point in asking, but
do you have any sort of backing for this clame? or are we to take your word for it?

Inthacup
12-29-2003, 09:57 PM
or are we to take your word for it?

Don't take gabbyyyyy's word on anything.

Simon Diamond
12-29-2003, 10:10 PM
Interesting assumptions once more gabs, does that mean he cheats in live games and all his success in live poker to date is a farce as well?

Thats does not surprise me at all however.

Simon

Stew
12-29-2003, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This guy was playing under 7 or 8 different handles in the wcoop NL tourney. No wonder he won.

He may have a bit of skill, but mainly he cheats with his linkoping buddies and gets lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have some serious issues to deal with.

HavanaBanana
12-30-2003, 08:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually main reason he won was that I 'donated' most of my stack to him in a single hand.
He is obviously a great player, and he has made most of his money heads up, so what does Gabby's claim mean?

Nothing , absolutely nothing coming from an IQ-midget who time after time proves her ignorance here on the forum.

Simon Diamond
12-30-2003, 10:34 AM
so what does Gabby's claim mean?

Jealousy I would assume Havana, though gabs will never admit to it. It is a crime to be good at anything is this world.

Simon

gabyyyyy
12-30-2003, 12:26 PM
" Jealousy I would assume Havana, though gabs will never admit to it. It is a crime to be good at anything is this world."

So what is your exuse Simon?

Simon Diamond
12-30-2003, 12:57 PM

Can't resist - is that post a 'spot the deliberate spelling mistake post'?

I don't need excuses. I have flaws and I will always openly admit it. Good enough?

Simon

thomastem
12-30-2003, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I don't need excuses. I have flaws and I will always openly admit it. Good enough?

Simon

[/ QUOTE ]

The only real flaw as I see it is that you don't like my critters. Now that hurt my Bison in heat's feelings. Ever see a bison weep?

Simon Diamond
12-30-2003, 01:09 PM
No, but I certainly don't want to be in the path of that bison any time soon. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Simon

Stew
12-30-2003, 02:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Simon

[/ QUOTE ]

The only real flaw as I see it is that you don't like my critters. Now that hurt my Bison in heat's feelings. Ever see a bison weep?

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO

pudley4
12-30-2003, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ever see a bison weep?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but I did see one piss about 8 gallons and take a MONSTER dump outside my cabin at Custer National park last year?

By the way, just exactly where were you last Aug 23...

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bigpooch
12-30-2003, 09:20 PM
How does he cheat in heads up? Didn't he make a lot of
money playing HU LHE?

J_V
12-30-2003, 09:45 PM
7 figures. 6 figures is becoming pretty darn commonplace. Remember he made 100k in one tourney.

Il_Mostro
12-31-2003, 06:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't take gabbyyyyy's word on anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realise this... that's why i called her (?) out, but i really don't see any reasonable backing coming anytime soon, but who knows, i just might be surprised (Gaby?)

gabyyyyy
12-31-2003, 07:03 AM
Do a search on rgp about erik 123 & the WCOOP.. You will find your sources there

Il_Mostro
12-31-2003, 07:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do a search on rgp about erik 123 & the WCOOP.. You will find your sources there

[/ QUOTE ]

I might do that, but this is not exactly putting forth any evidence... basically you are saying that somewhere else there is someone who thinks he cheated. Well, duh, he has won a lot of money, someone is bound to feel that way. And you are the one saying it here, it's on you to back it up, if you (heh) want anyone to take you seriously for one second.

Simon Diamond
12-31-2003, 07:16 AM

That's it then. Guilty as charged.

Simon

gabyyyyy
12-31-2003, 07:20 AM
Keep spinning the story Simon, that is what you do for a living isn't it?

Il_Mostro
12-31-2003, 07:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe i'm just not a good enough searcher, but i can find nothing except a discussiong about his age (was he old enough to play). Could you please fill me in here Gaby, maybe a link to the thread(s) you "refer" to.

Simon Diamond
12-31-2003, 07:26 AM
Instead of dodging the issue, provide some proof on this forum that Erik 123 has cheated. Actual links will do, but why should we trawl through the mire at RGP in order to find something that does not exist?

Simon

Simon Diamond
12-31-2003, 10:36 AM
And in case that is too difficult, I have an easier question for you. Why have you got three usernames registered here (at least)?

I assume you wanted to vote in a poll more than once.

Simon

redsimon
12-31-2003, 10:42 AM
Oh RPG, the font of all wisdom on poker /images/graemlins/grin.gif

redsimon
12-31-2003, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Keep spinning the story Simon, that is what you do for a living isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh Simon, does this mean you're the Peter Mandelson of on-line poker? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Simon Diamond
12-31-2003, 10:46 AM
I bloody well hope not.

Simon

TylerD
12-31-2003, 10:46 AM
Someone else noticed that then.

Simon Diamond
12-31-2003, 10:58 AM
Inadvertantly I might add. I was looking for another user and stumbled across the info.

Simon

Lori
12-31-2003, 11:10 AM
More like the Phil Tuffnell.

Lori

Simon Diamond
12-31-2003, 11:30 AM
More like the Michael Atherton that should be.

Simon

SnowBreeze
12-31-2003, 11:40 AM
By the way, Erik has won 4 cruise packages worth 11.000$ each at PokerStars the past 2 months. That should keep the speculation ball rolling for awhile, he he. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

SnowBreeze
12-31-2003, 11:45 AM
And he's inviting a party of 7 to the cruise.
Perhaps these are his "helping friends from Linkoping"? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ZeeJustin
12-31-2003, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
By the way, Erik has won 4 cruise packages worth 11.000$ each at PokerStars the past 2 months. That should keep the speculation ball rolling for awhile, he he.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure? Erik123 is on neither the cash nor the fpp list for cruise winners.

ZeeJustin
12-31-2003, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gabyyyyy, you fail realize that this thread is not about doubting Erik123's honor, legitimacy, skill, or whatever you want to call it. It's about the fact that you are hated by 90% of 2+2ers. Of course, the other 10% consists of accounts made by you with less than 10 posts each.

William
12-31-2003, 03:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
By the way, Erik has won 4 cruise packages worth 11.000$ each at PokerStars the past 2 months. That should keep the speculation ball rolling for awhile, he he.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure? Erik123 is on neither the cash nor the fpp list for cruise winners.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has changed his nick at PokerStars. He's now EdogN.
Please spare me the lecture about privacy. Tx

ZeeJustin
12-31-2003, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

EDOGN is not Erik123. EDOGN is Eric Lindgren. I believe EDOGN won WPT Aruba or something like that. If it were relevant, I could spout off more about who these two players are, but hopefully the spelling in Eric is enough.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for bringing this up. There was never an issue (at least not a big one) here about privacy. Again, the issue was about Gabyyyyy being a complete dick and posting information that MSSunshine didn't want posted. It's completely irrelevant what that information is. Someone that uses logic would realize, "Gee, MSSunshine is a swell poster that helps make these forums groovy. There's absolutely no reason for me to piss him off by posting something he obviously doesn't want posted".

William
12-31-2003, 04:31 PM
Ok. Funny though, because I played with him a week ago( EdogN), and he told himself that he was Eric Lindgren and that he had changed his nick from Erik123 to EdogN. I am confused myself now.Also because a few days ago I read somewhere that Erik123 has another surname ??? That's all I can say. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Stew
12-31-2003, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

EDOGN is not Erik123. EDOGN is Eric Lindgren. I believe EDOGN won WPT Aruba or something like that. If it were relevant, I could spout off more about who these two players are, but hopefully the spelling in Eric is enough.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for bringing this up. There was never an issue (at least not a big one) here about privacy. Again, the issue was about Gabyyyyy being a complete dick and posting information that MSSunshine didn't want posted. It's completely irrelevant what that information is. Someone that uses logic would realize, "Gee, MSSunshine is a swell poster that helps make these forums groovy. There's absolutely no reason for me to piss him off by posting something he obviously doesn't want posted".

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't Eric Lindgren (who won the UB Aruba UPT Event) the same as Erik123, thus the same as EDOGN?

ZeeJustin
12-31-2003, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't Eric Lindgren (who won the UB Aruba UPT Event) the same as Erik123, thus the same as EDOGN?

[/ QUOTE ]

Erik123 is Erik Sagstrom.

Stew
12-31-2003, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Erik123 is Erik Sagstrom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, my bad...Thank You!!

Frozen
01-01-2004, 09:07 AM
I'm pretty sure EdogN is a Vegas pro...not even a Swede.