PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 tourneys

05-24-2002, 09:33 PM
I just learned about this site a few months ago from pokerstars, when 2+2 held the heads-up tournaments. Anybody got any info as to if this is the only kind of tournament they hold, and when the next one is? Thanks in advance,

Matt

05-24-2002, 10:31 PM
2+2 did not actually hold the tournament. One of its members, MS Sunshine, took the lead and organized the entire event himself. It is an annual event that was obviously very popular. But to be clear, Mason stated that 2+2 was not officially affiliated with the event.

And yes, the event was awesome....I think it should be done more often than annually, but I'm not able to take over and put personal time into its organization, so I guess it is out of my control.

Mojay

05-24-2002, 10:47 PM
do u know how i can maybe get info as to how i could take charge next year?

05-25-2002, 03:04 AM
I've stated this many times before and I guess it needs to be stated again. The Two Plus Two tourney that you are referring to was not an official function of Two Plus Two Publishing LLC. Furthermore, we have no plans to hold any tourneys like this at this time.

05-25-2002, 05:49 AM
i hear there is a boxing match lining up at the moment - those in seem to be elroy dynasty clarkemeister and bernie so far - but of course it might be just a three onto one beatup

the tourney was organised by mssunshine - if you e-mailed him at mssunshine@infowest.com he would probably give you the lowdown

if you go to the internet gambling forum and do a search on mssunshine's posts you would see how difficult a job he had to come up with such a good final product

but if anyone anytime organised a tourney you would be sure to get a lot of takers

05-26-2002, 05:56 PM
Matt,

The 2+2 tourney was a function organized by one of the posters here. Mr. Peterson, said he will organize a 7CS tourney soon after the WSOP is over with. I can't wait!!!

Good Luck

Mark