PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker Stats - where are my leaks

The_shootist
12-27-2003, 10:31 PM
After 1800+ games at .50/1 I have the following stats from Poker Tracker and would like comments on where I should be in terms of BB/Hr and BB/100 and what I need to concentrate on to get better: I will reveal my actual BB/Hr and BB/100 later. Again, all input is appreciated.

VP$IP: 24.21%
VP$In From SB: 42.06%
Won$WSF: 25.08%
Went to SD%: 35.44%
Won$at SD: 43.84%
Avg. # of Players: 8.9
Avg Saw Flop%: 48.20%

taxat
12-27-2003, 10:52 PM
VP$IP and VP$In From SB are a touch high.

Won$WSF % is a touch low due to the fact that you see a bit more flops.

Went to SD% seems about right.

Won$at SD seems a touch low.

Seems like you have found some good tables with high flop %.

I'm not sure about BB/hr or /100, but around 1-3 BB/hr and 2-6 BB/100 seems reasonable.

The_shootist
12-28-2003, 12:29 AM
I have added a few hands with no significant changes and as of right now, my BB/hr is <font color="red"> ($1.56) </font> and my BB/100 hands is <font color="red"> ($2.95) </font>. I can attribute all of that, and some, to about 8 hands. Losing nut flush to boat; losing nut boats to quads (3 times!!) and losing several nut straights to either flushes or boats. I know I have won my share of these hands; but those few bad beats really stand out. I posted a couple and the general consensus was I did right until the river (which cost me very little in the scheme of things).

I have learned a lot from these forums and I hope my experience is helping others. It is reassuring to read others are going through the same thing. Any suggestions on turning things around and comments on what I may be doing with the information provided is greatly appreciated. I have started seeing fewer flops, under 20% the last couple weeks, but the results have not made much of an impact, yet. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

taxat
12-28-2003, 01:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have started seeing fewer flops, under 20% the last couple weeks, but the results have not made much of an impact, yet

[/ QUOTE ]

20% is good. It is going to take time to see results. Think longer term. Plus, you need a larger sample size.

Keep playing solid poker and things will turn around.

me454555
12-28-2003, 03:36 AM
Your VP$IP is high and your VP$IP from small blind is a little high too. Your went to showdown % is about right but your won $ when you saw the flop and % of showdowns won is a little low.

My advice, tighten pf your preflop play. You should only be seeing about 20-25% of all the flops (about 10-15% of the flops not in the blinds) This probobly attributes to your low % of winning $ at sd and winning $ when you see the flop.

Since your went to SD % is pretty good, your postflop play probobly fine. Tighten up preflop and you should be all ok.