PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Royal Vegas !

harboral
12-27-2003, 06:56 PM
Anybody else have problems with Royal Vegas - online poker as advertised on this website? I joined almost 10 days ago - their offer is for a $40 deposit bonus on your first $100 buy-in. Three emails, one phone call and still no bonus. Also, I played in a tournament last week - they had a software problem that shut their other tournaments down for 5 hours - in mine the hands were folding themselves and hands were taking as long as 3-4 minutes plus other problems that they admitted - but no refund or payoff. Final table with 4 players left I get QQ - flop is 8,7 3 and I raise - but my hand was folded. Next hand I am big blind, 10/5 I check. FLop is 5,10,5. I raise all in, get called - before I can see the turn my hand is folded. 1st, 2nd and 3rd get sat. seats for WSOP. Because of the bad software, I came in 4th ..........................beware - they don't care. I sent hand numbers and complaints - no response except from some clerk who says they are looking into it. Yeah, right. Been a week.

harboral
12-28-2003, 03:19 PM
Just to be fair, they just paid my $40 bonus - so, for whatever reason it took 10 days, it did get paid. As for the tournament problems, played last night - the software worked fine, but no response to my request for refund or seat from earlier poor software response.