PDA

View Full Version : And we head into the big Pimpin' Picks finale- results #11

Easy E
12-23-2003, 01:24 AM
Week 16 board (Pimpin' Picks # 11)
This week's champ
we have another tie for the top! Nice job by both of you and welcome back Wildbill! It's too bad you, and others, missed a few weeks:

Wildbill 9
Wake up CALL 9
Easy E 8
jamesburke 6
Porcupine 4
mikelow 3
TAFKAn 1
scalf 1
(Feast or famine for you, scalfie!?!)
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
so, it comes down to me having to keep Wake up CALL honest- hopefully I don't fall apart this week
and let someone else sneak into second place, if I can't catch him:

Wake up CALL 63
Easy E 58
TAFKAn 51
Porcupine 50
jamesburke 49
scalf 49
Big Al 48
Paul Talbot 43
Mhoydilla 40
mikelow 39
Wildbill 39
pudley4 33
</pre><hr />

I'll have the line available later, when it gets posted. Wake up CALL, send me a PM a little while before you make your picks.
As the leader, you get last call- I'll post my picks before you have to post yours.

Wake up CALL
12-23-2003, 12:12 PM
Easy E thanks so much for the accolades. Personally I am pleased that WildBill missed a few weeks! It is the only way I could ever be in first place in your contest. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You wrote: "I'll have the line available later, when it gets posted. Wake up CALL, send me a PM a little while before you make your picks.
As the leader, you get last call- I'll post my picks before you have to post yours. "

You may be the most considerate poster in the forum, thanks for the privilege of last posting in the final week. I am sure the other contestants will agree with me when I say I have really enjoyed the contest and offer my sincere thanks for all the work you have put into running it. I am looking forward to next years' contest already! Hopefully I will be here defending my 2003 title!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Easy E
12-23-2003, 06:31 PM
"You may be the most considerate poster in the forum"

you must not read all of my posts!
And a big kiss-up will NOT make me throw the match in your favor- you have to EARN it! mr. "assuming you'll be DEFENDING your 2003 title".... y'ain't there YET, bucko!

Let's get it ON, baby! /images/graemlins/mad.gif