PDA

View Full Version : wow...what a rush...

whiskeytown
12-22-2003, 04:37 PM
all that time I spent working/reading on my game, looking for holes, and asking questions (and quitting drinking) is starting to pay off...I used to get upset cause I'd get so close to the bubble and not place...so I started really tightning up there....(including one where I let JJ go ON the bubble hand that was busting out, and would have gone up vs. QQ if I hadn't) -

gotta keep the faith, bro's - read, study, practice - it's a beatable world out there...

played 4 tourneys today...placed in 3 and won one of those..

Omaha PotLimit $10.00 4th of 122
Hold'em PotLimit $30.00 1st of 93
Hold'em NoLimit $20.00 26th of 336

------------
I almost don't want to quit....when you're hot you're hot...BUT....should take a break...let someone else win one.. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pax.
RB

redwings03
12-22-2003, 04:51 PM
First 7 card stud mini tourney I played was at an Indian Reservation in Florida. Finished Last. Lessons were learned and I won my second.

It didn't take me long to figure out multi table on line tournies either. I was first out of my first tournament but have had a very solid run since winning several tournaments with 150-250 people and making final table appearances in some $100 plus buy in events with as many as 350. Just have to look at what people are doing to be successful and strive to improve your game. Congrats on your nice run.