PDA

View Full Version : Intertops Problems.

mosch
12-19-2003, 02:05 AM
Just a warning, Intertops apparently has issues with their multi-table tournaments. I entered a stupid little stud tournament and never was even able to sit down at a table and got nothing but a runaround from support.

Additionally, the toll-free number that comes up in the pop-up window (1-888-337-8195) is disconnected.

mosch
12-19-2003, 02:16 AM
Support has (after more than an hour) claimed that I'll receive a refund. When I asked about their toll-free number, I didn't get an answer.

Bizarre.

Stew
12-19-2003, 02:18 PM
While this may be true and have happened to you. I play in 4-5 Intertops multi's per week and have never had this problem. I did hear one player who said he couldn't get to his seat after he got moved from one table to another. Other than that, I've never known this to be an issue.

Cyndie
12-19-2003, 02:24 PM
SIGH, I want to know more about multi table STUD tourneys???

Is this just another reason that Party should allow players to have accounts at all the skins?

Stew
12-19-2003, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
SIGH, I want to know more about multi table STUD tourneys???

Is this just another reason that Party should allow players to have accounts at all the skins?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have accounts at all skins and what does this have to do with Stud tourneys?

Cyndie
12-19-2003, 04:33 PM
Mosch[ QUOTE ]
Just a warning, Intertops apparently has issues with their multi-table tournaments. I entered a stupid little stud tournament and never was even able to sit down at a table and got nothing but a runaround from support.

[/ QUOTE ]

It appears he was talking about a multi table stud tourney...I would like to know if that is the case...and I tried today to open an Intertops account after having an Empire and Party account, but was not able to.

The rules have changed since you did it! That is the point of the thread. However, if there are differences in the sites, it would seem that they should allow you accounts at the different sites!

Stew
12-19-2003, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mosch[ QUOTE ]
Just a warning, Intertops apparently has issues with their [b] multi-table tournaments. I entered a stupid little stud tournament b] and never was even able to sit down at a table and got nothing but a runaround from support.

[/ QUOTE ]

It appears he was talking about a multi table stud tourney...I would like to know if that is the case...and I tried today to open an Intertops account after having an Empire and Party account, but was not able to.

The rules have changed since you did it! That is the point of the thread. However, if there are differences in the sites, it would seem that they should allow you accounts at the different sites!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure the point of THIS thread had nothing to do with multiple accounts, but the fact that he couldn't get seated at a tournament he signed up for. So, don't get snooty with me, you high-jacked the thread, not me.

I have since read the OTHER thread where the discussion is on-going regarding the fact that people cannot sign-up under multiple Party skins anymore.