PDA

View Full Version : GC raised requirement for 3000 freeroll

esknights
12-19-2003, 01:29 AM
went to sign up for the nightly freeroll when I noticed raked hands moved from 25 to 50.

gabyyyyy
12-19-2003, 01:41 AM
It is better off that way. There were way too many players entered to begin with. This may also solve their falling asleep entrant problem.

BradleyT
12-19-2003, 01:57 AM
Yeah I noticed that tonight also. Had to start playing an extra table for 30 mins to meet the requirement.

Jackal22
12-19-2003, 02:51 AM
Although I agree that it is better, I think it will make the 'sleep' tactic easier due to the lower number of people entered vs. the same number of paid spots.

pelasuni
12-19-2003, 03:41 AM
Yeah, very bad! I don't know what the hell Prima is thinking about? There has never been a problem with too many players. Normaly there are between 500-700 playing, and maximum is 2000. Just as you say, it will only benefit the sleepers even more! Cut down the paying places to half instead! Reward those who plays, not those who sleeps! And one more thing... How the hell are you supposed to even play 50 raked hands with such a lag as there was yesterday early afternoon EST? I played for three hours, and I think my table completed less than 30 hands during that time. That makes it about 5-6 rakeds hands/hour/player! Although I did act very well within the timeframe, the fuggin server took me all-in twice the first 30 minutes. When I did uncheck the "sit-out" button, I had missed the blind and had to post dead-blind to reenter due to the lag! Silly!
GET REAL PRIMA! Drop the $500 freerolls 'til you fix the lag problems!