PDA

View Full Version : I'll be in Atlantic City this weekend

bdk3clash
12-18-2003, 07:23 PM
I'll be heading up to Atlantic City this weekend (Friday evening and all day/night Saturday) with a few friends, and I'd love to say hi to some of this forum's resident gurus in person.

The tentative plan is to check out the Borgata (I still haven't seen it) and play some 3-6. (Is the next level at Borgata 6-12?)

Since we're staying at Resorts, I'll also probably play some 3-6 or 5-10 at the Taj. I'm a young-ish (26) white dude, and I'll have my Homer Simpson keychain at the table guarding my chips as an identifier if anyone wants to say hi.

Mike Gallo
12-18-2003, 11:57 PM
and play some 3-6. (Is the next level at Borgata 6-12?)

The Borgata spreads $2-$4,$3-$6,$6-$12. They will start an interest list for higher games if they do not have one available.

If you do play this weekend, check out the Borgata and the Taj. The Borgata does not get as much action as the Taj, so you might prefer the Taj's game selection.

Send me a pm, with the details of your trip.

CrackerZack
12-19-2003, 12:19 AM
staying at resorts, the borgata is far away. from what i remember, and this was pre-WPT, the 2-4 at the taj was retarded. 3-6 was real loose and 5-10 was beatable. Last time I played there I was at a bachelor party, half in the bag and my 5-10 table was so tight we had 4 chops a round. I started raising everything from LP. Got played back at when I had QQ and bitch slapped the AQ who was sick of me raising. But the game was boring as hell. I'm sure they're much better now although that game was good, but cheap.