PDA

View Full Version : party support hits a new low - again

crockpot
12-18-2003, 02:08 AM
this one is pretty self-explanatory. it's long, so skip to the boldface as necessary.

-----

Dear James,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Care team.

Please e-mail us back with the hand number so that we can help you further.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you either via our live help feature or via e-mail.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

[Sambit P]
Customer Care Department

--Original Message--
From: XXX
Date: 2003-12-13 21:48
To: info@partypoker.com
Subject: RE: all-in abuse [#401404]

Hello,

As I read your email reply, I remembered something: A couple of hands after this player sat down at the table, he timed out when it was his turn to act, and immediately typed "sorry...connection problems." This hand occurred soon after.

Given that he immediately "recovered" from his connection problems to instantly sit back in both times he "disconnected", I believe that his suspicious behavior clearly indicates that he was setting us up to believe his internet connection was poor, in order to purposely disconnect himself and go all-in at the first convenient opportunity.

If you check the chat logs of the hands preceding the one in question, I'm sure you will be able to find this comment.

-James