PDA

View Full Version : For Brad: The global warming conspiracy unmasked!

Zeno
12-18-2003, 12:52 AM
The American Geophysical Union (AGU) is a conspiracy of scientists throughout the world that have gotten together for the audacious purpose of confounding the wise and to throw shoes into the machinery of industrial society. This is only one of many science organizations, both private and government run, from every country on the globe that are participants in the nefarious global warming conspiracy. I am personally one of the founding fathers of this particular conspiracy; I head the committee on it and we hold regular meetings in a secret location (with secret rituals of course) and plan out strategies and tactics to take the world by storm. Soon, our secret agenda will have all the worlds’ powers quaking at the knees and ready to capitulate to the scientific communities demands and then we (The Evil Scientists of the World) will take over. And I will declare myself LORD and Ruler of this cesspool of a planet and order its immediate destruction. How’s that for megalomania. Can you beat that Brad?

-Zeno, Soon to be Master of the World. Watch out!

brad
12-18-2003, 02:35 AM
i meant in the sense chomsky talks about. sort of like implicit collusion in poker.