PDA

View Full Version : I feel so much better

thomastem
12-17-2003, 11:33 AM
Recently an frequent SSer has accused me of chasing several people away like, Dynasty, David Ross, etc. Every good poster that left, even if they left before critter dude exploded on the scene, was the result of me or people like me that have a sense of humor. This hurt my feelings so much lots of grooming was needed.

Fast forward to yesterday. I see this post in News/Views about Joey Bitch. I also see that Dynasty has posted and come back from the darkness and into the light, better known as 2+2.

I read the post and get in trouble at work for falling on the floor and laughing histerically in the fetal position. I get a verbal warning about enjoying myself at work and a stiff reminder that my Pelican can't stay in the break room. Wow Dynasty had a great sense of humor but the 2 individuals that attack me...well that's not fair, 1 runs to mommie to get my obscene critters banned, while the other is a Walter Kroncite "smile and I kill you type". Our regulars know who these 2 are so if you are a newbie just ask any of them.

Back to Dynasty's post, I noticed that there were no posts stating "Go home you Spammer bum!" or Matt Sklansky stating something like "You made someone in Texas cry stop it!" So I decided to PM Dynasty to ask what I did that originally chased him away like....we'll use Ricky to protect privacy, Rickay had told me I'd and my type had done.

Can you believe that Dynasty informed me it was not me that had chased him away? I feel so much better, so much freer. I understand what woman talk about when technology invents something and they can can say "I feel so much freer."

Anyway if you haven't read about Joey Bitch it is a must read in News/Views titled "Best of Joey". I have urged Dynasty, and I urge all of you to urge Dynasty, to bring Joey back in the SS forum. A Joey vs Walter Kronkite's tight ass or Joey vs Houston Texas would be a great way to start.