PDA

View Full Version : True Poker Question?

Myrtle
12-17-2003, 10:45 AM
Do any of you play True Poker?

If so, have you noticed anything strange going on there the last few weeks, specifically, with a group of Turkish players that appear to "flood" a table (Hold'em).

Strange things appear to happen. I am not accusing anyone of anything at this point. I'm looking for a reality check to see if any of my fellow 2+2'ers have encountered this phenomena so far.

I'd appreciate some feedback if you have.......

Tx Much...

thomastem
12-17-2003, 12:29 PM
Myrtle I play there but haven't seen this. What limit do you play at?

How do you know they are turkish? I know True has a policy of English only at the tables.

Myrtle
12-17-2003, 02:06 PM
I play HE up to 5/10....

I know that they are Turkish by their hometown listings and they do occasionaly speak Turkish at the tables.........

Acesover8s
12-17-2003, 02:27 PM
I'm impressed. You avoided all the obvious 'turkey' jokes.

HUSKER'66
12-17-2003, 02:41 PM
I play there on a regular basis mostly 2/4 and occasionally
higher. Haven't noticed anything "fishy" other thatn some of the players. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I have noticed a small group from Bergen (insert your own predjuices here VVVVVV)

Vehn
12-17-2003, 02:44 PM
Not only that, his buzzard is wearing a fez.

thomastem
12-17-2003, 03:40 PM
Contact the host if you want then to speak only in english....I've seen others do and the host gives them the option of English or lose chat.

As fom critter jokes and my buzzard I just have to say this; Want to see my hairy donkey?

Myrtle
12-17-2003, 08:10 PM
thomas,

I have already contacted the site managers, but the language thing is not my issue here....As said earlier, I'm looking to see if anyone else has picked up on this particular "schooling behavior" when the table is dominated by this particular group of players.

I have refrained from describing the specifics of what I see at this point as I do not wish to color anyone elses perception, nor do I wish to start another inane conspiracy theory.

I will say this....I've more than once picked up on patterns and behavior at various sites. I've reported this to the site managers, and after investigation, certain players have had their funds confiscated and have been banned from those sites for collusion.

In this case, I have already notified TOTAL Poker of the specifics of what I have seen, and am awaiting a response from them.

Should any of you happen to play the site, keep your eyes open and let us know if you pick up anything suspicious.