PDA

View Full Version : QQ in MP TruePoker 5/10

BigEndian
12-16-2003, 01:32 AM
Table is like I've described TP before. A little more fishy this time though since two of the seats are filled with the low buy-in, gambling type.

Big Endian has QQ in MP.
Three limpers to me, I raise, the seat to my left 3-bets (not an auto-3-bet either). The blinds come, two of the initial limpers come and I call. 6 to the flop.

Flop: 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif5/images/graemlins/spade.gif9/images/graemlins/heart.gif
Checked to me, I bet. Seat to my left raises. Two callers back to me, I three-bet, he calls, two callers call.

Turn: 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Checked to me, I bet. Seat to my left raises, one caller, I three-bet, he calls, middle guy calls.

River: 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif
Checked to me, I check, it's checked through.

Thoughts? One of the more interesting hands I've been in - which isn't saying much. But, humor me.

- Jim

Vehn
12-16-2003, 01:36 AM
You gave way too much action here. Frankly I think your best course of action to protect your hand here is to call the flop raise and bet into him again on the turn. You have to possibly give him credit for AA or KK here IMO especially in the 5/10 at TruePassive.

BigEndian
12-16-2003, 09:11 AM
You're right, 3-betting the Turn was over-playing the hand. I couldn't help but charge the remaining limper for hanging around. The river made me think his waiting paid off.

My comrade in arms also flipped QQ. The limper had paired the board iirc.

- Jim