PDA

View Full Version : the davinci code

bernie
12-15-2003, 01:00 AM
im going to be reading this book soon. it sounds real cool and like a great read. it also sparks alot of thought about religious history.

wondering if anyone has read it.

b

HDPM
12-15-2003, 10:58 AM
Yes, I read it. Pretty good book. I read somewhere that it was a rip off of another book, but I have not yet ordered the other book to know for sure. (Have the title written down somewhere else) DVC encouraged me to read a couple of non fiction books about similar topis that were more interesting. But DVC was pretty good.

bernie
12-15-2003, 08:45 PM
ive read where they are trying to make a movie out of it. they have ron howard slated as the director. im wondering how much will be left out.

of course, all of the religious groups reviews slam the book pretty good. which perks my interest even more. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cya

b

ArchAngel71857
12-16-2003, 03:40 AM
haven't read it yet, but have read the first book with the character, Angels and Demons. Pretty Good. Looking forward to this one over the Holidays.

-AA

Tyler Durden
12-16-2003, 04:06 AM
I'm reading it now. I'm only one-tenth of the way through and I'm incredibly enthralled. Many friends recommended it so I think I'll like it. Everyone seems to love this book.