PDA

View Full Version : Anyone switch from $1/$2 full to 6 max ?

Sam Rolstein
12-14-2003, 04:00 PM
I recently switched from 1/2 full ring's to 6 max three games at once.I find these game's fit my a style better.Just wondering if anyone finds these games more or less profitable or the same in the long run? Also why did you switch
Thank's

------------------------------------
"GREED IS GOOD--GREED WORK'S"
-Gorden Gecko

rkiray
12-14-2003, 04:14 PM
I know you are new here, but here's a friendly hint. Posts about 1/2 and lower belong in the microlimit forum. Many of the most experienced posters here have promised to only anser 1/2 and lower posts in that forum and ignore them in this one (including me).

anatta
12-14-2003, 05:03 PM
I switched to shorthanded because it is fast, fun, and profitable. I think its well established that a good shorthanded player can make more money than a similarly skilled full ring game player.

Feel free to post your shorthanded hands and questions in the Shorthanded forum. Its been more active lately.

Sam Rolstein
12-14-2003, 06:54 PM
Thank's anatta
Hey rkiray if this post was in the wrong forum and not worthy of small stake "pro" advice .Then why respond to it ? or read it for that matter?
It dose not look like you did a good job of ignoring it!
Just a friendly hint for you

rkiray
12-14-2003, 07:00 PM
That forum was created to help relieve the overload on this forum. I only responded because you are new and I thought you might not know the dividing line. Don't worry I'll never respond to your posts in this forum any more.