PDA

View Full Version : Sadaam Hussein Captured!

gabyyyyy
12-14-2003, 07:53 AM
Great job USA, and coalition forces ..HOOAH!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20031214/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_saddam&cid=540&ncid=716

Lori
12-14-2003, 08:23 AM
Great job USA, and coalition forces

I heard it was the combined effort of Prima and Neteller that caught him.

His collusion partner was distraught; claiming "I called him down because I thought he had rockets." of course, Saddam never had any rockets, only cowboys, if only he had admitted this, he might have escaped.

On interview Saddam claimed "My family and friends left me some oil fields. I didn't want the money so I set fire to half of them and gambled the rest on Prima Poker"

A spokesman from Prima issued the following statement.
"Once again we have seized the funds of an evil military dictator who doesn't like small furry animals. "We were alerted to the problem, when our super-advanced-uncrackable-non-publishable security detected the sum of $145,433,250.05 in Mr. Hussein's account. This is over the threshold that our security will allow. On further inspection, we discovered that Mr. Hussein had lost nine-figure sums in the last three months, and had it not been for our super-slick technology, he could have continued to dump chips at this rate for some time to come. Of course, we seized his funds and then alerted the authorities.
There will be a $5000 freeroll next week to celebrate. Pokerwhore has been emailed about the situation."

Mr. Hussein still pleads his innocence.
"I rarely bluff for such large stakes. I invite anyone who wants to, to come and see for themselves. I wouldn't dream of actually dumping the chips, that would be against the laws of those nice people in America.
I merely bet $350,000 into that particular pot because I thought the bet would scare him."

Prima saw it differently however. "His partner, Mr Arafat is part of a very large ring of high stakes colluders and dumpers. He reguarly calls bluffs that only an idiot would call and makes outrageous bluffs of his own."

Mr. Hussein stands trial for the murder of 350,000 chips tomorrow.

Lori

gabyyyyy
12-14-2003, 08:49 AM
Why would you joke about something like this?

This is a great day in America. So what do some of you brits do? Of course make fun of it.

This has really lowered my standards of you, Lori.

Cyndie
12-14-2003, 08:52 AM
It is a parody/satire. The capture of Sadaam is no religious or sacred event that would be spoiled by the joke. While it isn't one of her best, it was worth a laugh. Take the rod out.

gabyyyyy
12-14-2003, 08:53 AM
I know exactly what it was. It was, completely out of line.

Cyndie
12-14-2003, 08:55 AM

Lori
12-14-2003, 08:56 AM

I'm sorry, Dako's 25k is of course an important issue and I'll try not to mention it again.

Lori

gabyyyyy
12-14-2003, 08:57 AM
There is a clear difference between making fun of a great capture, and rejoicing because of it. Did they not teach you that in 4th grade mary?

Lori
12-14-2003, 09:01 AM
There is a clear difference between making fun of a great capture, and rejoicing because of it

Oh please, lol.

The world's richest and most technologically advanced nation takes 9 months to capture a man in his home town, disguised in a false beard.

If you don't see the funny side, then you really have a problem.

Lori

Cassandra
12-14-2003, 09:17 AM
Dakos 25k is fast becoming a bad joke and I for one am sick of hearing about it.
And if you think dako is more important than the capture of some murdering [censored], then OH PLEASE yourself!
Thanks for posting gabby, I hadn't heard the news.

Lori
12-14-2003, 09:21 AM
And if you think dako is more important than the capture of some murdering [censored], then OH PLEASE yourself!

One of these things will potentially effect my life, one will not.

The only interest I have in Saddam's capture is a last longer bet I have where I have Arafat and my friend has Saddam.

This bet is now likely to lose since there is no way the Americans can afford to let Saddam die now.

Lori

Stagemusic
12-14-2003, 10:01 AM
Oh Good Lord Gabbby...The satire was mildly humorous and totally unoffensive. You posted some info that is of interest...not earthshaking. As a veteran myself with a son serving in the military, I am certainly glad that they found him. Maybe some questions will get answered now.

One thing though...Lori, your comment about taking so long to find him was a little off target. Yes, it took about 9 months. With people hiding him. It took law enforcement 3 years to find Eric Rudholf (Atlanta bomber) and he was totally on his own. Remember, he was in his hometown and really really didn't want to be found. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

HavanaBanana
12-14-2003, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have always been in favor of joking with anything as long as it is not in a mean spirit hurting people who don't deserve to be hurt.
You think David Letterman will not joke about this?
(Well, you might not understand that he is joking as you over and over again have proven you have brainlag beyond belief.)

[ QUOTE ]
This is a great day in America. So what do some of you brits do? Of course make fun of it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just saw a result on CNN of a poll where 85% of arabs thought the arrest would not make less attacks on foreign forces in Iraq.
The attacks are to get the occupiers out, not to get Saddam back in power.
Btw good job of you to make negative statements about the brits, your most important ally in Iraq.

[ QUOTE ]
This has really lowered my standards of you, Lori.

[/ QUOTE ]
Let's see, if a whining selfpittying poster, who NEVER make any posts with anything worthwhile in them and who would hate her mother forever if her sister got more milk in her glass than her sister(or atleast until she got 51% of the inheritance) says that she got a lowered opinion about anyone, and in this case a highly respected poster who has a proven record of relevant posts, and hey! even a sense of humour, then who would care what you think Gabbyyy/y/y/y ?

TylerD
12-14-2003, 12:39 PM
Lighten up, it was funny.

David
12-14-2003, 01:11 PM
I have heard from a reliable source that Saddam blames his capture on the new firm he hired just 2 days ago to provide security for him. He said the firm went by the initials KGC. Maybe Lori could explain this? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lori
12-14-2003, 01:14 PM
The Khandahar Grenade Company was unavailable for comment about men with beards.

Lori

ArchAngel71857
12-14-2003, 01:15 PM
This is a great day in America

uh, I'd also like to include Iraq.

and the world.

Ooo President Bush is wearing a blue tie!

-AA

Stew
12-14-2003, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is a great day in America

uh, I'd also like to include Iraq.

and the world.

Ooo President Bush is wearing a blue tie!

-AA

[/ QUOTE ]

Good points and being an American and an ahole too, I thought that Lori's post was terribly funny.

Jackal22
12-14-2003, 03:38 PM
Am I an addict? I found out about Saddam's capture on this website. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sam Rolstein
12-14-2003, 03:46 PM
Saddam made a statement this morning that he wil be using his time in jail to play the new $30/$60 game at party.He said "the game is beatable" he also added "I have a lot of money to make up"
Neteller said "his credit check is pending"

gabyyyyy
12-14-2003, 04:14 PM
Hey havana,

What have you ever said, that was more worthwhile then a crackwhore explaining she is innocent to the police? The only thing you have ever posted about, are insults. Insults that are mindless drivel at best.

Hypocrites like you, who think that they are gods gift to the earth really piss me off. Do you realize havana that you are no more important then the lint in my belly button?

gabyyyyy
12-14-2003, 04:22 PM
Btw good job of you to make negative statements about the brits, your most important ally in Iraq

The USA did not need England. You honstly think we could not have done this ourselves?

MadSci
12-14-2003, 04:23 PM

daryn
12-14-2003, 06:23 PM
as did i

Sheriff Fatman
12-14-2003, 06:37 PM
and me.

TylerD
12-14-2003, 06:57 PM
Get something right dickhead, Great Britain is NOT ENGLAND. GB is composed of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Northern Island all of whom have supported the war effort in Iraq.

ramjam
12-14-2003, 07:08 PM
Point of order. Great Britain is technically only England, Scotland and Wales - hence, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. I believe that the rest of Ireland (although geographically part of the British Isles) is no longer part of the United Kingdom.

Schneids
12-14-2003, 07:17 PM
I already posted this in the Other Topics, but may as well here too...

I think before Saddam gets executed or sent to prison, he should be carted around the world and all are given the opportunity to throw tomatoes and eggs at him for $2 per shot.

All proceeds go to the Iraqi people.

Gomez22
12-14-2003, 07:33 PM
Are you actually so self-centered to believe that Great Britain did NOT play a pivotal role in regards to the UN and our invasion of Iraq. Grow-up, after-sex-sheet-licker, realize that Tony Blair and the English have given us more support than any other country in the world and we are honored to have them as allies. Maybe if you take your head outta your arse, you might start to make some sense around here, as it is, you only whine, cry and postulate about events that pertain specifically to you. Guess what????

NO ONE CARES!!!!!!

Make some intelligent posts, and maybe the negative view that alot of people have about you here will dissipate over time, but you really need to grow up.

gabyyyyy
12-14-2003, 07:51 PM
Get something right dickhead, Great Britain is NOT ENGLAND. GB is composed of England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Northern Island all of whom have supported the war effort in Iraq.

WRONG! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

gabyyyyy
12-14-2003, 07:51 PM
NO ONE CARES!!!!!!

You seemed to care enough to post a reply to my message. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jim Easton
12-14-2003, 08:04 PM
Add me to the list.

Simon Diamond
12-14-2003, 08:09 PM
Hey Gobbyyyyyyy, just how do you maintain such a high level of stupidity for such prolonged periods?

http://simongreig.com/pics/brain.gif

Help us all!!!

Simon

gabyyyyy
12-14-2003, 08:21 PM
Dude,

Just look at the picture of yourself, on the left side of your posts. Atleast I can improve my faults.

Enough said.

gabyyyyy
12-14-2003, 08:23 PM
What is an " annonying trait"?

dink
12-14-2003, 08:23 PM
I love it,
Gabbys brain that is
I supose he thinks that Aust had nothing to do with the effort in iraq or that the rest of the world would have just sat back and let the USA invade iraq if it wasn't for the support of GB, Aust, spain, italy and the other nations that supported their efforts.

As they say Gabby grow up and take a long hard look at yourself, the world is bigger than the USA

gabyyyyy
12-14-2003, 08:24 PM
I did not say that no one helped us. I simply said, if needed we could have gone at it alone, with the same end result.

I am happy we got help, but we certainly did not "need" it.

Simon Diamond
12-14-2003, 08:25 PM
Atleast I can improve my faults.

Go on then. Dare you.

Simon

Simon Diamond
12-14-2003, 08:28 PM
What is an " annonying trait"?

You posting here.

Simon

gabyyyyy
12-14-2003, 08:30 PM
Too bad, Simon. You know you everyone in the world is not out to please you and your groupie friends.

1800GAMBLER
12-15-2003, 12:02 AM
Hi.

I would no longer like to read your posts. Please go away.

gabyyyyy
12-15-2003, 12:06 AM
Then don't read them. I know it is easier to just crawl into a hole and ignore something, rather then try to prove your point.

Would have been funny if people were rude to you when you were complaining about your frozen account.

Ro-me-ro
12-15-2003, 12:07 AM

dako
12-15-2003, 12:27 AM
What does Saddaam's capture have to do with a poker forum?

What site does he play at?

BTW...Lori, I loved your little parady...bravo.

1800GAMBLER
12-15-2003, 12:40 AM
I present gabbby as proof why this forum needs an ignore function.