PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Hands for review

Gomez22
12-14-2003, 01:36 AM
Both hands are .25/.50 Stars, same table. Table has it's mix of good players, LAGs, weak-tighties, the typical potpourri of poker players.

HAND #1

I'm MP2 with A /images/graemlins/spade.gif A /images/graemlins/heart.gif

UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, I raise, MP3 calls, MP4 calls(poster), CO calls(poster), button folds, SB folds, BB folds (only other decent player here), UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

FLOP(13.5 SB): 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif K /images/graemlins/club.gif 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, I bet, MP3 calls, MP4 calls, CO raises(I'm thinking either K, or 2-pair), UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, I 3-bet, MP3 folds, MP4 calls, CO calls(hmmmmmm), UTG+1 calls.

TURN(13 BB): J /images/graemlins/club.gif

UTG+1 checks, I bet, all call.

RIVER(17 BB): 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

UTG+1 checks, I bet, MP4 raises([censored]!!!), CO calls, UTG+1 folds, I make the overcall here, considering the pot size......

MP4 showed 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif for the rivered OESD......
CO showed 4 /images/graemlins/club.gif 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif for flopped 2 pair.

Anyone lay down on the river???

HAND #2

I'm in SB with Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Folded to me, I call, BB raises, I call......

FLOP(4 SB): 2 /images/graemlins/heart.gif A /images/graemlins/heart.gif 5 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Just great..... I think about it, and decide if I check, I'm dead, so I go ahead and bet, ready to fold to a raise, or check/fold on the turn without a non heart Q or 7 falling.

I bet, BB folds........ hmmmmmm.....

Anyone else play this the same? Or do you just concede the hand by checking/folding?

'Mez

me454555
12-14-2003, 05:21 AM
I like your play on both those hands.

You can't fold the river considering the pot size and no risk of a reraise. You don't have to be right that often to make this a good bet.

Nice play on the on the second hand.

bunky9590
12-14-2003, 01:25 PM
Hand one, WTF! nice river card for him huh? but you kinda figured that. The flopped two pair you had the read on, dead on but you CAN'T fold this. Chalk it up as one of those hands and move on.

Hand 2: You've been playing with me WAY too long now. Nice bet.

Gomez22
12-14-2003, 03:58 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!! Yep........ I had a Bunky flashnack, here

/images/graemlins/grin.gif