PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get this after TGC cashout?

Spartacus
12-13-2003, 05:23 PM
I tried to make my third cashout from the Gaming Club this past Tuesday. I had no trouble with the first two, in fact the money was in Neteller within a day. As of this morning, no sign of the money in Neteller. I check my email and find the following letter. Is this that security BS that I heard the Prima network used to require to cashout? Thanks.....

[ QUOTE ]

Subject: Documentation Verification
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:56:48 +0200
To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXXXXX

Thank you for using Proc-Cyber Services ECash for the conducting of
your online commercial transactions. Proc-Cyber Service's ECash is safe,
secure and readily exchangeable for goods and services at a number of
Internet merchants. We hope you have found our facilities easy and
convenient to use.

In the interest of preventing fraud, we would like you to confirm the
information we have registered on our system.

As confirmation could you please furnish us with the following
information:

IDENTIFYING DOCUMENTS
=================

a) an enlarged photo or scanned copy of the front and back of your
credit cards, and
b) an enlarged photo or scanned copy of a picture I.D. i.e. Driver's
License or Passport
c) a copy or scan of a recent Utility Bill

Thank You.

Kind Regards,
Proc-Cyber Services

For further information please visit our website at
www.proccyber.com (http://www.proccyber.com)

[/ QUOTE ]

gabyyyyy
12-13-2003, 06:01 PM
It is intentional stalling on proc cyber's behalf. Proc cyber is one of the worst E-cash companies on the internet.

gabyyyyy
12-13-2003, 06:11 PM
If proc cyber and the tgc were so concerned about fraud protection, wouldnt they have asked you for these documents before cashing you out two times prior to this incident.

I am assuming you are still using the same deposit method. Proc cyber once delayed my cashout, for over 3 weeks. They issued a check by mistake. Of course I had to wait 2 weeks for them to cancel it, this was after I told them explicitly several times to send it to PPATM. Nevertheless I seriously doubt it was a mistake. It looked more like an intentional stall, rather then a simple mistake.

Spartacus
12-13-2003, 06:19 PM
I only made an initial deposit there in October. Maybe they are stalling because I only left OIC money in there?

KSU78
12-13-2003, 06:23 PM
I was seriously considering opening an account at a Prima Poker network site. So, thanks for the information. I think I will look elsewhere.

Thanks again,
KSU78

Gaming Club
12-13-2003, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I tried to make my third cashout from the Gaming Club this past Tuesday. I had no trouble with the first two, in fact the money was in Neteller within a day. As of this morning, no sign of the money in Neteller. I check my email and find the following letter. Is this that security BS that I heard the Prima network used to require to cashout?

[/ QUOTE ]

Spartacus,

We posted our reduced cashout documentation requirements a while back (see here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=373784&fpart=& PHPSESSID=)). If your circumstances don't meet the criteria for having to provide documentation as described therein, then someone has goofed. PM us your details if you haven't already and we'll look into it for you on Monday.

Spartacus
12-13-2003, 06:54 PM
This is my third cashout. Why bother me with that BS now.