PDA

View Full Version : gaming club

daryn
12-13-2003, 12:08 AM
with all this talk about the gaming club.. i just signed up! what is there to find on this site? what stakes are good money? tourneys? i'm interested in the wsop tourneys i guess.. oh well, any of you seasoned gaming club guys, help me out please, thanks

eugeneel
12-13-2003, 12:09 AM
Avoid me and I'm sure you'll do fine,

-Eugene

ajizzle
12-13-2003, 01:08 AM
The High-Limit Holdem tables are pretty good. I seem to run into the same old faces at the 3/6 table, and I am getting quite sick of their suck outs, but I hear the higher limit players don't do that. Lol. The tourneys are great, although the increased player base makes the daily 7k a little tougher (there is still about a 2k overlay every day). What I am just getting into are the low-limit NL tables. The people there play way WAY too loose for the size of the blinds. I doubles up three times in my first hour, and those were pretty much all the hands I played.

GL and hope to see you around.

gabyyyyy
12-13-2003, 02:24 AM
with all this talk about the gaming club.. i just signed up

Hmm so you notice that they have a ton of complaints, and yet that compels you to sign up and deposit. Your a real bright one.

By the way.. I have some holy water for sale, from Christ's babtism. I will give you a real good deal.

ajizzle
12-13-2003, 02:32 AM
Have you ever made a worthwhile post? Honestly?

If you recall, a majority of the complaints about TGC and the entire Prima network have come from CHEATERS. Gaming CLub guy already addressed that.

Maybe if you stopped being so greedy and just deposited some of your own cash instead of insisting you play on TGC's cash, you would realize that TGC is a great place to catch some fish.

You need to stop yyyyyyning.

daryn
12-13-2003, 02:32 AM
if the higher limit players don't suck out as much, then i don't want to play with them!

daryn
12-13-2003, 02:34 AM
gabby, i think it's well documented on this forum that you're a man of below average intelligence.

also:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Your a real bright one.

[/ QUOTE ]

please .. how hard is this.. if you aim to insult someone at least use proper grammar.. it's YOU'RE a real bright one.

gabyyyyy
12-13-2003, 04:02 AM
gabby, i think it's well documented on this forum that you're a man of below average intelligence.

It is also well documented that you're *happy* a moron.

You probably are one of the folks in Boston that still think the Big Dig has a purpose, other then wasting tax payers money.

daryn
12-13-2003, 01:18 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
It is also well documented that you're *happy* a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm just gonna let you do the talking from now on.. you do a much better job at proving my point than i do

MrFroggyX
12-13-2003, 01:52 PM

Hahaha! That was the funniest i have read in a while! What an truly amazing comment to make! I still laughing over here! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BradleyT
12-13-2003, 04:38 PM
Play at my table and you'll do even better!!

Gaming Club
12-13-2003, 06:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
with all this talk about the gaming club.. i just signed up! what is there to find on this site? what stakes are good money? tourneys? i'm interested in the wsop tourneys i guess.. oh well, any of you seasoned gaming club guys, help me out please, thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi daryn,

Glad to hear you're finally going to give us a try ... our female staff are sure to be excited given your more than passing resemblance to George Clooney /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Any feedback you care to give would be much appreciated, either in public or by PM.