PDA

View Full Version : NG to AC and other stuff

nicky g
12-12-2003, 12:22 PM
Well it's booked and ready to go; I'll be in Atlantic City with my wife from the afternoon of the 23rd December till mid-day on the 24th. Playing and staying at the Borgata. As the trip is a major concession from my wife (I am way to young to be this whupped) I have various non-poker commtiments (eg dinner, at least a few hour's sleep - bah) so I won't have that much non-playing time to hang out but if anyone wants to meet up for a quick drink/chat that'd be great; you can drop me a PM, or look for the mid-20s guy with glasses and an English accent (or Australian, if you're a group of drunks in Boston who've just found the airline ticket I lost in a bar, apparently) playing 2-4 or 3-6. Other than ACPlayer I don't know of any regular posters here who play in AC but thought it was worth letting people know. I promise, no politics talk.

The other news is that I'm changing jobs after Christmas; becoming a researcher for a business news company. How that happened I don't quite know, though the same could be said of my current job. Anyway, I can't say for sure, but I strongly doubt I'll have as much time to mess around posting on here as I do at the moment, so I may not be able to post very often (my laptop at home was nicked when we were burgled a couple of months ago; I didn't mention it at the time because i didn't want yet more advice telling me to get a baseball bat or a gun /images/graemlins/tongue.gif); I'm hoping to replace it in the new year but I don't surf as much from home anyway. So a major drop in my contributions here is quite likely, though such catastrophes have failed to materialise when predicted in the past. Anyway, if I disappear in the New Year, that's (probably) why.