PDA

View Full Version : Vick vs colts -7

fireman664
12-10-2003, 06:55 PM
Im a huge Colts fan (season ticket holder), and this game scares me. We (the colts) are 4-2 at home, comming off of a huge win playing a 3-10 team that is ALOT better than that now. Is this line right? Am I crazy for thinking I should bet Atlanta?

Slim Jim
12-10-2003, 07:16 PM
My thinking is that this is a good game to stay away from. I would not bet it if I didn't have to do so.

However, seeing as you are a Colts fan, you might consider the return of Vick as a gift. Now, Indy is not likely to look past Atlanta to the bigger game against Denver.

fireman664
12-10-2003, 09:21 PM
I do, and I am glad he looked scary

Ashe
12-11-2003, 10:06 AM
"The Atlanta Falcons spent most of the season without Michael Vick. Now they will finish the year without Dan Reeves. With just three games left in a disastrous season, the Falcons fired Reeves as coach on Wednesday and replaced him with defensive coordinator Wade Phillips on an interim basis. The Falcons are 3-10 this season."

Atlanta is playing away, no coach, and they suck... But I'm staying away... I think...

Michael Davis
12-11-2003, 04:36 PM
I agree. Indianapolis is a lot better than Carolina, Atlanta is in disarray, Vick is questionable (!) though will almost certainly play, and the Falcons have little to play for now that they won a game with Vick and have lost their coach.

If I were betting, I'd take the Colts here. But I'm staying away.

-Mike

Michael Davis
12-11-2003, 04:36 PM
I agree. Indianapolis is a lot better than Carolina, Atlanta is in disarray, Vick is questionable (!) though will almost certainly play, and the Falcons have little to play for now that they won a game with Vick and have lost their coach.

If I were betting, I'd take the Colts here. But I'm staying away.

-Mike