PDA

View Full Version : I'm trying...

Homer
12-10-2003, 12:57 AM
...to be a good little boy by posting my 1-2 SH hands in the Micro-Limits forum, but I'm pretty sure not too many people read that forum. So, go there and respond to my post. Pretty please.

MY POST (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=436386&page=0&view=collap sed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

-- Thanks, Homer

JohnShaft
12-10-2003, 12:59 AM
I would but I suck at SH even worse than 10-handed. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That Forum isn't so bad now. Getting the SS posts split between there and here was a life saver.
I'd just about given up reading SS before given the volume (particularly of .50/1 stuff).

slavic
12-10-2003, 01:04 AM
Would you please post on topic sir........ /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Vehn
12-10-2003, 01:14 AM
How much more hand analysis do you need, out of curiousity? I mean overall, not in this specific case. I mean do you need us to tell you not to coldcall with QTs?

Homer
12-10-2003, 01:34 AM
How much more hand analysis do you need, out of curiousity? I mean overall, not in this specific case.

I will continue to post hands for analysis as long as situations arise in which I am not sure if I played a hand properly.

In case you hadn't noticed, I have not been posting hands as frequently as in the past, since my knowledge of limit hold'em has increased. However, I have now begun to play shorthanded hold'em seriously, so natually I have some questions.

I mean do you need us to tell you not to coldcall with QTs?

I guess I do. I'd like to know how bad coldcalling there was given who my opponents were, my position, etc.

If my posts are wearing thin, you are welcome to ignore them. I'm sorry you can't kill-file me.

-- Homer

chesspain
12-10-2003, 01:36 AM
Homer,

Seven hands posted in one shot and no little Graemlins to break up the monotony...you must not realize the shortness of some of our attention spans.

Homer
12-10-2003, 01:37 AM
Incidentally, if anyone else is tired of my posts, let me know. If enough people want me to slow down or stop, I will.

-- Homer

Homer
12-10-2003, 01:39 AM
Seven hands posted in one shot and no little Graemlins to break up the monotony

Greamlins suck. /images/graemlins/ooo.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif

See, you're annoyed, admit it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/ooo.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

you must not realize the shortness of some of our attention spans.

Feel free to comment on any or all hands. Any feedback is appreciated.

-- Homer

MaxPower
12-10-2003, 01:56 AM
Please continue to post. I want see if the counter will go past 9999 /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seriously, I don't think anyone is tired with your posts.

I'd like to see you reply to my earlier post about the hand we played at the 2+2 table last week.

slavic
12-10-2003, 04:45 AM
Homer I find your post some of the most interesting to read. Please continue on.

Joe Tall
12-10-2003, 08:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I will continue to post hands for analysis as long as situations arise in which I am not sure if I played a hand properly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you ever think of posting a hand as an example to the rest of us? Or are you just waiting for your own self-interest posts? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Please keep your off-topic posts to a minium, thomastom, err, I meah holm. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Peace,
JT