PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker Flame/Problems

fadedblue
12-08-2003, 06:48 PM
Last night, while setting at a table with a high average pot, and loaded with fish, a player went "out". The system is supposed to boot them off after 25 hands. Well at about 50 hands I tried to contact a floorperson and got no response. That person stayed on "out" and then another person went "out" and stayed well past 25 hands as well. I went to the lobby, and sure enough there were folks waiting for seats. Having two empty seats was costing myself and one other winning player money. I finally logged off and sent an email to Lucy Jones. She responded back that the system should log "out" people after 25 hands, and that she would check into why it wasn't working.

I just left another table and the same exact thing happened. This time I was able to contact a floor person who assured me the system would log someone off after being "out" for 25 hands. I explained that it had been a lot more than 25 hands and they replied that it simply wasn't possible, never mind the fact that I was witnessing it.

I don't know which is worse, their software or their customer service. I just cashed out at Partypoker.

David Steele
12-08-2003, 06:54 PM
Ive had excactly the same thing happen and had the same conversations with floor people that lasted longer then 30 hands and still they dont believe it is possible.

Sometimes it does work though.

D.