PDA

View Full Version : KK 20-40

mike l.
12-08-2003, 04:23 AM
some lady limps utg, someone else calls, i raise w/ KK in c/o. bb calls. bb is there with lady. he is either her cousin, brother, or nephew. those are my choices. i have played against them before. they are losing players. he likes to mix it up a LOT. she is only mildly wild. she calls. it's 3 handed now.

the flop is 875 w/ two diamonds. bb checks, utg bets, i raise, bb calls two cold, utg calls.

the turn is 9h. bb bets, utg says oh sh+t and thinks and thinks and folds. what's my play?

AJo Go All In
12-08-2003, 05:23 AM
given your player description, i would call this down.

Schneids
12-08-2003, 11:52 AM
Given the fact that you think those two know eachother, I would fold. The cold call on the flop screams draw, and the fact that the lady believes he hit the draw should tell you something. Do those two share any sort of comraderie? A lot of times when people who know eachother and come with eachother are in a hand they don't try to bluff out their friends, and make sudden reversals like this only when they hit what they're representing.

Of course, I think most players here would call down since you say that this BB is very wild. I assume you called down and got shown either a straight or a busted diamonds draw?

SevenStuda
12-08-2003, 12:55 PM
If you like your $, FOLD.