PDA

View Full Version : Posting 1/2 threads here

AviD
12-04-2003, 09:38 PM
Someone mentioned I should post 1/2 in microlimits...but I have one person responding to my posts there. Obviously alot more people here.

Thoughts on posting 1/2 threads here? Or can someone freakin jump over to microlimits and gimme me some feedback on my crappy play! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks all

AviD
12-04-2003, 10:52 PM
Can a few of you offer some advice in the micro limits...I'm going out of my mind. I just dropped 50BB tonight in 1/2 (no big deal, not why I am going out of my mind).

Am I just playing too loose? overly aggressive? poor play? all of the above?

I feel like I have a grasp on the game, but review the hands I mentioned and RESULTS detailing why I played them the way I did. They are just a few of the beats in tonights 50BB loss.

I really didn't play ALOT of hands...maybe about 25% of the flops seen...give or take. Several Group 1 pocket pairs in all positions, a few high suited connectors, etc. Lots of folding though...but the hands I did play I got beat down on.

Maybe I'm not recognizing when to fold early enough or have a habit of calling down too much or betting too aggressively without justification (overly aggressive).

Trying to find the leaks because its pouring! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

rkiray
12-04-2003, 11:11 PM
I've been trying to answer a lot over there. I've been out of town visiting relatives for last week so I haven't posted much. Will try to do better the next few days.

JohnShaft
12-04-2003, 11:46 PM
I'm not about and posting (hell even playing) atm but I'll take a look and give you my two-pence worth. I doubt it's worth tuppence atm though.

chesspain
12-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Avid,

I saw your posts today in microlimits, but I skipped over them because your failure to use the "instant graemlins" for suits makes the posts more difficult to read. I'll take a look at them now, but you might wish to consider using the Graemlins in the future.

In addition, it would help if you gave more information about the table, including at a minimum, the name of the game server, limits, table texture, etc. If you want serious players to give your hands consideration, you need to make sure that you are putting in the proper effort when you are posting.

AviD
12-05-2003, 12:03 AM
Chess, OK I will make sure I include those things in future posts.

Thanks for the feedback and recommendations!