PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Clarkmeister, Majorkong, Dynasty and everyone who posts

Benn Eubank
12-04-2003, 07:00 PM
Hi,

I hope the fact that this is my first post ever will somehow add weight to the thanks I want to give to Clarkmeister, Majorkong, Dynasty and everyone else that invests their time, effort and knowledge in this forum.

I just hope you know how many long-time lurkers such as myself there must be who read your posts and benefit hugely from them. Please continue to ignore the people that choose to be rude or unappreciative and always believe that the slient majority is immensely grateful. Aside from the great insights into expert poker strategy, your tales of mixing it up on the tables in Vegas are brilliant.

Best of luck, Majorkong, with your ability to hold work at bay outside of the Bellagio.

Cheers, Benn.

P.S. I hope the guy that posts "welcome to the forum" doesn't leave me hanging.
P.P.S Ray Zee is still the coolest cat in the jungle, obviously.

Ed Miller
12-05-2003, 11:11 AM
Thank you Benn... I appreciate the kind words.

November has been my best month so far, so I'm off to a good start. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm working real hard to build myself a stronger bankroll, because the one I'm playing with currently is a bit shakey right now.

I hope this first post isn't your last. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

HeartsKing
12-05-2003, 02:27 PM
I'm not the official welcomer to the forum guy, but I'm not gonna leave ya hangin'. Welcome to the forum. I myself tend to do more lurking than posting, but try to interject a little humor and insight when I can. I hope you'll continue to contribute in the future.

Joe Tall
12-05-2003, 02:47 PM
Benn,

Feel free to stick around, post, read and learn. I, as you, owe such namesakes much thanks. The list is too long to mention.

[ QUOTE ]
Ray Zee is still the coolest cat in the jungle, obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you mean montains of Montana, but no doubt!

Welcome to the forum,
Joe Tall

Al_Capone_Junior
12-05-2003, 03:00 PM