PDA

View Full Version : Is today the day?

thomastem
12-04-2003, 01:22 PM
I posted this on the Zoo as well but it does belong here.

*Disclaimer: Mr. Sklansky if a girl(s) cry to you, I in no way intended to make them cry, give two Midol and run for the hills.

Isn't it deer hunting season? Since I don't hunt animals I guess my critters and my self will have to settle for some SSers. Rikray will cry when I raise him with 10-5 preflop and crack his pocket gerbals. How tall will Joe Tall be after the bison in heat has 15 minutes with him? Is Hutz even showing up? Mangathang you best be playing for the Zoo cause my goat just can't bring himself to hope for a "Daryn is smart" post. Good grief next will be "Eugeneel is down to Earth" or "Cyndie is really from Earth" (sorry Cyndie the ryhme, the timing, had to do it.)

Havana you will be thanking me as I help you win your bounty of Zoo over SSers.

And then we have the Bootyhuntee. Do they have critters in the desert? Do you know how to play your cards while a Pelican and Buzzard are pecking every last strand of hair off your head? Now that's a critter Pro.

PS. What card is wild tonight?

CrackerZack
12-04-2003, 01:47 PM
Venison is good. Hunting is boring. I can't stay quiet for that long.

Kurn, son of Mogh
12-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Tonight we go into battle. Glory to the victors.

Heqlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

mike l.
12-04-2003, 02:41 PM
"crack his pocket gerbals."

lovely post! what are pocket gerbiles? TT? 33? please help, i want to start using the term pocket gerbiles.

thomastem
12-04-2003, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"crack his pocket gerbals."

lovely post! what are pocket gerbiles? TT? 33? please help, i want to start using the term pocket gerbiles.

[/ QUOTE ]

It simply means he always keeps gebilesies is pocketsnesses. No one knows why.

Bob T.
12-04-2003, 05:52 PM
Today is the day, TT. I hope it won't be a rumble in the jungle, because with your friends, you are obviously the best prepared for that.