PDA

View Full Version : 110 local tournament - 10 PLAYERS - 100-200 BLINDS

MIKSEN
12-04-2003, 10:50 AM
I am in the sb, 6 players limp in, I make it $750 to go next 3 fold MP calls Lp calls, I have 10's flop comes 9s 10h 4s. I move all in & get called by both i have 2800.
MP shows Q8 Heart LP shows AK spades, I had pegged LP early to be very loose but he had a flush draw.

Turn Jof D MP Makes str8
River 3 of C.

I beat LP BUT Lose to MP,

What if any thing would you guys do here,, I was flustered & just thought the whole time I made the right move..

Thanks in advance for your critique....

Kurn, son of Mogh
12-04-2003, 11:06 AM
Opponents' stack sizes and payout structure would help the critique.

curmudgeon
12-04-2003, 05:36 PM
without considering any other details, sounds like the right move....... no need to be embarrassed on this one. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

eastbay
12-04-2003, 05:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am in the sb, 6 players limp in, I make it $750 to go next 3 fold MP calls Lp calls, I have 10's flop comes 9s 10h 4s. I move all in & get called by both i have 2800.
MP shows Q8 Heart LP shows AK spades, I had pegged LP early to be very loose but he had a flush draw.

Turn Jof D MP Makes str8
River 3 of C.

I beat LP BUT Lose to MP,

What if any thing would you guys do here,, I was flustered & just thought the whole time I made the right move..

Thanks in advance for your critique....

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering my winrate the last few days you may not want to listen to me, but...

I'd make that all-in pretty much every time, save maybe a bubble situation.

The flush draw is 31% to make and 2-pair is 33% to fill up. You'll lose a few, but you have to take it, I think.