PDA

View Full Version : Borgata style Poker Chips

Edood
12-03-2003, 06:22 PM
Does anyone know where I can get the plastic style poker chips like the Borgata uses. Not the cheap ones obviously, but the newer style of chip. I think they're also used in the WSOP. I had the 11.5 gram chips and wanted to upgrade, then they got stolen so that made it official.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cubswin
12-03-2003, 06:49 PM
I seem to remember someone calling them "speed chips" but am not sure who makes them. I do not think they are available to the general public.

regards
cubswin

slamdunkpro
12-04-2003, 11:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know where I can get the plastic style poker chips like the Borgata uses. Not the cheap ones obviously, but the newer style of chip. I think they're also used in the WSOP. I had the 11.5 gram chips and wanted to upgrade, then they got stolen so that made it official.

Any help would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

RT Plastics of Nevada - Be aware you are looking at BIG bucks!

Edood
12-04-2003, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the response. I did look into it and they have a minimum number that you must order -- 2500. This runs about 2k, which is just a little more than I planned on spending for my home game. Does anyone know where I could order a quantity of about 600 for under 750?

bisonbison
12-05-2003, 05:51 AM
if you can't find a supplier, you might consider asking if others here want to pool an order. I'm not personally interested, but I imagine that some people might be interested in a few hundred chips.